The Soapbox : Poll: Most boring poster?

Most boring poster?

Whose posts do you most frequently skip over?

MovieManCin2
0% 0 votes
CroftLara
0% 0 votes
Other
0% 0 votes

Excluding MarkyMark who at least melts down on a regular basis, even if it isn't all that great, as well as TheMechanic for the same reason. The other two are aggressively boring. If other, who and why.

Re: Most boring poster?

Other. Croft is fascinating maybe not from a posting perspective, but in a "this guy actually exists" perspective. I kind of want to know more about him. MovieMan has great knock-knock jokes.

Croft is fascinating maybe not from a posting perspective, but in a "this guy actually exists" perspective.

So you don't disagree with the assessment. "I'm shocked someone so profoundly boring can be real" does not an interesting poster make. Besides, it's all relative. One mustn't technically being boring at all to still qualify as most boring.

It's his devotion to Tomb Raider that is fascinating, not the posts themselves. I don't think I'll ever love anyone or anything as much as he loves Lara Croft. It's unique. What started his passion for her? Does he have a Lara love doll? How does he manage to play these Tomb Raider games one handed? Like I said, I would love to to know more about him.

You're over thinking it. What you call "unique," I contend is the very thing you'd find in droves, in the thousands of (with all due respect, shut-in) weeaboos you'd run into at say an anime convention; all with the same singular obsession in the form of an escapism often associated with run of the mill 21st Century losers. A grown man obsessed with a fictional, busty heroine is not the least bit uncommon or interesting. I might even hesitate to hit "Lara" with this label if it wasn't for the thread where "sayonara" jokingly referred to him as a girl, and Lara, lightbulb flipping on over his head when he realized he had never specified his gender previously, actually attempted to roll with it and began seriously asserting he was female.

Probably nearing 30, probably lives with parents, definitely sports a neckbeard, definitely obsesses over Lara Croft because he doesn't (and possibly hasn't) had a girlfriend. QED.

Did I mention his posts were boring?

ETA: Fuck, I just convinced myself there. Changing my vote.

Look how many words we're using to discuss him. No use in denying it, Croft has the it factor.

I can and will type an encyclopedia discussing the intricacies of watching paint dry if it means turning your board from nil to hilarious. Ergo, I alone wield the power one way or another. Just call me Steve motherfucking Lake. I just saved this board.

We need Steve Lake back. In the meantime, you are an adequate substitute.

Truly the man this board needs, but not the one it deserves.

lol steve lake is ugly and stupip a very ignorant man

he hasno respect for woman and astuip rtoll

smile ,people will wonder what you've been up to,

Yes he does.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Splendid!

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Well KoRn, currently I'm in third place. Fascinating.

Ah yes, 2 > 5.

Wow! There's been some more voting, and I've surged into First Place! Wooo Hooo!!

Fret not. There's something to be said by not being so boring you're met with stark indifference and receive no votes in the poll you're one of only three options in.

Well said, sir!

I'm currently working on my acceptance speech for if I win. And then I plan to go on an aggressively boring posting campaign. Oh it will be glorious! And thank you for this opportunity, sir!

This post, which I have not read, has been bookmarked in case I decide to ensure I'll have no trouble sleeping.

Have a pleasant night, sir!

thx u 2

You're welcome and thanks.

Thank you. Thankyouvermuch!

My melt downs bring life to the board lol .

Meh

I agree, good sir.

My shit stirring encourages others to troll!

Get the fuck out.

You’re not boring you’re just obnoxious af

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

I agree.

😎

Shit, I may have to add Ted_Bundy to this list. Lawd have MERCY.

I like them both

I don't like nor dislike either.

Thanks, Tate!

Cheers, MMC2!

😎

MarkyMark has the distinction of being only the 3rd poster in the history of the internet that makes my physically cringe, feel ill, and make me wish to god someone would actually shoot me in the face and end the misery of reading his dreadful nonsense with each and every completely meaningless and obnoxious post.

Thanks to a photographic memory and being able to process text at a speed of 17 pages per second, the only way to avoid seeing his trash is to actually stop reading Filmboards entirely, which I have basically done for that very reason. I kid you not.

He is by far the very worst poster I have encountered on an internet movie database message board. Anybody who enjoys his total faggotry and nonsense at all is fucking retarded.

Hilarious because true. Ideally the dirt weed causes him to sprint into traffic here pretty soon.

Honestly I just wish he'd break down and get some good weed, smoke the shit out of it, not post on the site about his goddamn table or whatever mundane minutia is transpiring in his shallow, empty, pathetic faggot filled life and head directly to the tallest nearby building to demonstrate just how high a MarkyFaggot can fly!

It is believed that every time a faggy Mark takes a puff of his bad weed that a pitiful Mechanic curls up and cries himself to sleep. Those weirdo Canadians are interconnected I tell ya.

Good news then: he said he was leaving today.

Aren't they more 'normal' posters? What's wrong with that.?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

Thanks, azn!

😎

Everyone here's equally boring.

I think you underestimate me.

You can't win, you can't break even, and you can't get out of the game.

LOL, SFD!

😎

Motherfucker, you're so boring I don't even know where to begin. I won't.

The Lara freak.

Great selection. I like the way you think.