Travel and Recreation : When should I move to Germany?

When should I move to Germany?

Will I come back to the US?

As soon as possible?

I will miss my mom most maybe. She hasn't been back home since she moved to the US, though. She could use time alone, but she's married to my dad. My little brother is home helping out.

I wanted to major in German and minor in Music at UF, but it would be 4 years. If I go to Rollins here, I might finish a Music major and German minor in 2 years. I want to go there instead, now. I don't want to live on campus. I am worried. I am being more careful with violin. I have to play 2 songs for a total of 10 minutes, to audition. They'll also find out I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing because I'm not that good yet and haven't played very long. I don't know what to do!

I want to graduate sooner than later because it's nifty but also I'm 32 years old and I want to move before I'm too old.

Maybe, things will be better when I clean my room and I'll work on the longer songs, in addition to teaching myself with Suzuki. I'm doing better on my own than with any of my 4 other teachers. They're in a rush but don't do much.

It seems my dad doesn't really want me to bother him too much maybe because I'm 1/2 Asian. He's nice, but maybe he doesn't want me to bother him too much.

My little brother never starts a conversation with me, maybe because he is younger and hesitant. I'm usually problematic.

I'm just lucky we got to live together, even through hard times. I'm hoping cleaning my room will fix everything. It should be done today.

BlogSpot

Re: When should I move to Germany?

Why do you want to go to Germany?

I follow an orchestra online because I like a violinist in it. The members are sweet and I know them all from following online.

I want to move there, anyway. I want to get better at violin.. to play in an orchestra or in groups. I've wanted to move to another country in Europe and play an instrument there since I was 18 or 19 in college, majoring in music. However, I was removed from singing and Music Education, for seeming shy or as secret punishment for falling behind with 21 credit hours, at a prestigious college with the 2nd highest scholarship and got bored and left.

BlogSpot

Planning to go to Germany to play violin in an orchestra when you've only begun playing the instrument recently is getting a little ahead of yourself. Too specific a goal and one that is difficult to attain is a path towards disappointment. I would advise focusing on the present and then seeing what opportunities open up down the road. Something better or more attainable could pop up.

I was a piano major.

I am not disappointed. I just am taking the path less taken. I realized I like it better than other things.

My present is something like food. Hey, thanks, I'll go pop some popcorn.

BlogSpot

Popcorn is a high fiber, low calorie snack. It is a wise path you have chosen.

It takes a lot of calories to handle and chew.

BlogSpot

Yes … clean it ,put your dildos away .

Every time I think to do that, I just leave my stuff there.

Yea, I'm just taking a break, maybe can have a snack sometime. I did most of the hard work already. We're finishing up some of the food left in the kitchen and pantry, so not sure what's left.

BlogSpot

So, he's your step brother?

Anyone between me and that stone dies

No, he's just a regular brother.

BlogSpot

Yes. I would love to live in Germany. I like all things German!

28 days… 6 hours… 42 minutes… 12 seconds. That… is when the world… will end.

Are you still thinking French people are nice?

BlogSpot

It seems my dad doesn't really want me to bother him too much maybe because I'm 1/2 Asian. He's nice, but maybe he doesn't want me to bother him too much.
Seriously, didn't your dad marry a Chinese woman, like you said.? So why would he have a problem with his daughter being half Chinese? Get over yourself, Christina. I think you're ok, but you need to stop with the insecurity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

Yea, he said he married an Asian woman when I asked if they had to be careful with me around him as a baby.

Yea, I am lucky to be a hapa. I might have Polynesian, which has indigenous black Australian aborigine, according to Wikipedia, so far.

BlogSpot

Stop with the self-hate, I know you can be ok.

I didn't know I was anything other than maybe northern Chinese from my mom, until later and 3 DNA tests.

BlogSpot

Stop with the stupid DNA tests. ebonydarkness does them too. You'll never be wheit.

Well, I'm still superior.

BlogSpot

Because you're half Chinese. Get with it.