Photography : Self image post

Re: Self image post

No I've cammed with women here privately who have seen me shirtless. Stop pretending you have any idea what I look like because of what you've seen via pics doxxing, I don't authenticate any pics of me that do not come from me alone as valid. And 2014, really? Do you not think someone's body can change dramatically in 4 years time, anyway? I have been fat and skinny and fat and skinny again in that amount of time. Jesus Christ.

Remember the old pic of SaucyJacky that Nettie posted here when she was overweight which was supposed to suggest Jacky was unattractive? That pic was from 3 or 4 years ago. You'd never guess Saucy would be hot now if you only went by that picture. People's looks and body can change dramatically in 3-4 years time with exercise, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, what have you. If things were doxxed of me, they're ridiculously old & I do not look anything close to that. Get it thro yo stinkin' head

You've cammed with women here privately? No need to answer that, because I know you didn't do that.

Lying's got to be pretty much instinctual with you. It's like you can't go through another day without fabricating something about yourself.

Let me know if what I said was funny in the comments section below.

because I know you didn't do that.

Wait, Whattttt!? You can't possibly think that. Now you're not making any sense. You're deluded. I have about 90% of every female's Skype/phone number here, and don't even have to persist. I've never fabricated anything; you're just reiterating gossip there. It's like you've imagined this scenario where I'm a certain type or person in order to make yourself feel superior, somehow. But I don't think you realize. I don't think you realize at all. It's just so funny how off you are to actual reality… how way off.

I also know you talk negatively about me when you talk to certain people in private. You're such a little ass. That's not how you get girls, bro. Women see right through that shit. It makes you look insecure.

And it's not my fault your crush likes me better than you breh.

It's like you've imagined this scenario where I'm a certain type or person in order to make yourself feel superior, somehow. But I don't think you realize. I don't think you realize at all. It's just so funny how off you are to actual reality… how way off.
You mean you're not some girly looking dude with a pot belly who stalks women online and in real life who tries way too hard to impress them with constant references to something like Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Phantom of the Opera as an attempt to show how cultured you are? You're not the incredibly awkward dude that I saw in those stupid YouTube videos, trying to speak Spanish and trying to demonstrate how to use a derma-roller on his face to remove wrinkles? You're not someone who harasses women trying to get them to add you on Skype so you can harass them even more? You're not the guy who posts nudes of women online in an attempt to get back at them and me? You're not the guy who lives in his parents' basement doing all of this shit?

All of that is some other dude, right? Someone who's a normal good looking dude with six pack abs with a mansion and a 14 year old daughter that makes money off of YouTube videos?

Look, people have enough on you and know enough about you to know that practically everything about you is bullshit. The only things you've said about yourself that are the truth is the fact that you live in _ and the fact that you're a vegan.

There's just no fucking way anyone here would give you their Skype number willingly or otherwise.
And it's not my fault your crush likes me better than you breh.
Who doesn't?

There you go, let it all, tell me how you really feel! First sentence, Not even close. Huge fan of Phantom, btw. And those names were supposed to socks, The goal was to HIDE my identity. Never harassed anyone, btw. Second sentence, my response to that I never sent you any Youtube videos, which are from 2014, so the only way you saw Youtube vids was participating in doxxing without my consent. None of your questions are even close to anything reality. I'm quite good looking and RIPPED, jelly bro, even if that conflicts with the narrative you want. I don’t look anything like that anymore. Maybe I am the eye candy here after all. You have a hard time accepting that for some strange reason.

What I heard is your past history of blackmailing women for cyber sexual favors, but hey, speculation, right?

Ok so mansion and daughter, let's see here: Oh now you caught me because you totally found information that contradicted that, NOT! What I do co eradicated that? Uhh nothing? Please let the bank I don’t own this house as it’d save me a lot on mortgage payments. I do live in an estate alone with my cat. That was never proven false. You're only SPECULATING that I'm lying based on a hunch, not because you caught me in it.. I've also never told you where I am from. So you're speculating on what I'm telling the "truth" about and what I'm lying about is your subjective speculation. Not believing someone is not the same as catching someone in a lie.

“ People know” - not from me, they don’t. Funny how you say the one thing I’m telling the truth about, where I’m from, when I never said on this board where I’m from. You’re inadvertently proving yourself to be a doxer.

You have a gross false perception of reality when it comes to me.

The only time you ever told the truth is that you’re from _ and you have a convenient store in your front yard.

Reported both of you for doxxing each other by mentioning each other's cities.

Older than Bongo

First sentence, Not even close.
It's actually spot on.
Huge fan of Phantom, btw.
That may be so, but you still ham handedly reference them to impress SaucyJacky.
Never harassed anyone, btw.
You have. You used to harass Rouge and PTL, and you continue to harass Jacky.
Second sentence, my response to that I never sent you any Youtube videos, which are from 2014, so the only way you saw Youtube vids was participating in doxxing without my consent.
That means nothing. You still come off as an incredibly awkward and creepy dude.
They actually add me on Skype because I'M RIDICULOUSLY good looking and RIPPED, jelly stocky bro.
Yes, totes jelly on my part. Totes.
Ok so mansion and daughter, let's see here: Oh now you caught me because you totally found information that contradicted that, NOT!
Dude, I saw your house on Google Maps, after I looked up your info on Whitepages… which I imagine is the same way you found out my information.

You don't live in any mansion.
I do live in Ann estate alone with my cat.
You live in Ann house with your parents and your cat.
I've also never told you where I am from.
Back on the Soapbox, you've posted about it.
You’re inadvertently proving yourself to be a doxer.
And I don't care. I only doxx those who deserve it. And you deserve it.
The only time you ever told the truth is that you’re from Massillon Ohio and you have a convenient store in your front yard.
While I've posted about living in Massillon, I never said what building's in my front yard.

-No
-No, again, I didn't want people to know those names were me. Just stop.
-Definitely No. She's a friend of mine, you nincompoop. You harass her and you can't take the hint that she doesn't like you. PTL, really? PTlL and I got along GREAT. This is so false there's not even two versions of the story: it's nonexistent to begin with. You're fabricating things straight from of your ass that have no basis in reality.
-No, I live alone, in a large estate, with my cat. I do not live with my parents. I never said I live with my parents in any way, shape, or form, Odd, considering when I moved out I had multiple apartments since that point, and a dorm, some 5 hours away, and frequently posted multiple roommate stories.
-Also your failed logic that because you doxxed a YT in 2014 (that I never authenticated) I can't be ripped now. Guess what? I'm ripped now.
-You also said I post "fake pics all the time." Outside of reaction .gifs, NEVER. Another straight up lie. If I claim it's me, it's me. You must think any picture I post where I appear decent looking MUST be fake, because God forbid I am attractive… GOD FORBID!!!!! IT CAN'T BE SO! Me being attractive doesn't fit Rocket's narrative of me being a feminine freckle-face skinny geek with "bitch tits" that he so desperately wants me to be!

Your passive-aggressive doxxing is just too funny, breh. Keep throwing out lies and creating a false narrative. You find out I'm a fuckin' certain way and it kills you because it doesn't fit the narrative you want. You can't stand competition. You can't handle when someone is above you on the same board. You're so used to being "the good looking one" (or so you tell yourself, Will Ferrel) surrounded by who YOU think are a cesspool of catfish and old men that you CAN'T HANDLE when someone is above you for once, that you fabricate a false narrative to make yourself shine. Poor Rocket. Get used to it.

Who are you trying to convince with this shit?

Jacky's a friend of yours, and I harass her?

Ok, fine, you live alone… in your parents' basement.

I didn't doxx a YT. Someone showed me your YT vids, and I came to my conclusion about you based on how you act in those vids.

I also got your doxx from someone else, and used that to look up the estate that you claim to live in… which is really just some basic one story house.

Dude, like Geewizzz, you get off on trying to get people to think you're who you say you are, despite evidence pointing to the contrary. The only difference is Geewizzz is new to the majority of the people on here, so he didn't really have a history with any of us (which is why it's taking it so long to air out the truth). You, on the other hand, have extensive history with a lot of people here, and the ones who only just met you during the last year or so, they were warned of you. You never were afforded the luxury of getting people to buy into your bullshit like Geewizzz was.

This is why I asked you who you're trying to convince with this shit. No one is going to buy any of this bullshit that you live in an estate, you have a kid, you and your kid make millions, you have a six pack, etc.

You are incredibly naive, dude. Who I am friends with outside of here is really none of your business but you are so far out of your element here. Yes, we're friends.

I know you're being careful with what you say here because you don't want to out yourself as a doxxer, but my house was never doxxed. Making assumptions based on certain things doesn't qualify as a accurate dox. I hadn't lived with my parents for YEARS, unlike you… who never moved out…

despite evidence pointing to the contrary.

There was never any evidence to point to contrary! ZERO! ZILCH! NADA! There was NEVER any lick of evidence that disprove any of my claims. YOU ARE BACKPEDDLING HARD. Your logic is literally "I found a doxxed Youtube video therefore he cannot have a 6 pack nor make great money, etc" YOUR LOGIC FAILS HARD. NONE OF THAT CONTRADICTS ANYTHING.

There was never *any* bullshit. Try again. You are coming off so incredibly jealous and frankly, you have no reason to feel threatened by me. None.

Dude, your rep was far worse than mine here. You're a snobby little cock who has a history of harassing women, excessive doxxing, blackmailing, and threatening users, and passing off what you talk about to other users, and cybering with a drag queen. Do you think anyone actually trusts you? Anyone? Do you think women here are actually going to give you time? You are the only one who'd even question that that's not my photo.

You're impression of me is not accurate, even if it makes good Tinychat fodder. Try again. Now go away.

Ok…

"I'M RIDICULOUSLY good looking"

Holy fuck. I'm a straight dude, but I felt it… somewhere out there, in another dimension, there's a female version of me who's vagina dried right the fuck up as she read that.

lmfao, no idea who this is even in response to, but hilarious

have you milked your prostate today?

Hey, mods! He's posted the city he lives in before. He's talked about living there before.

Bunch of fucking fools.

Why wasn't your post deleted?

Mods do your job or I'll consult Nimda to demod you
Gameboy is already on your ass

Do your job or else

No biases.

Older than Bongo

My post included no doxxing. PE's did, but they could've just edited his post to remove the doxxing information.

it seems they are on it. and your post contained his city name.

Asian powa
https:///NeoXianity

And posting the name of a city where another poster lives isn't a doxx.

Say that to PAGG.

Asian powa
https:///NeoXianity

I can't edit shit.

I can delete or link ban.

Did you notice how he instigated? If he posted an ab picture, I would've said nothing. I would've said "nice abs bro." because I am comfortable with myself and not threatened by another man's body.. It's like it really set him off because that's not what he wants me to look like. So odd. Also he mentioned a city name first. Jesus.

Dude reeeeaaaaally doesn't want you to think that his pic is fake

What's with that?

Log in and post with your Exile recruiting account. That's much more useful and entertaining than this crap.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Hey Jan, have you and Hungry ever got your foreskins caught in each other's zippers ?😂

Meh

They blame the cam but it's the lighting

You finally posted a proof picture!!

Post your picture Chapped

Meh

Nah. I don't want to be insulted.

You would not be insulted,I have despite all my faults and attempts to piss you off because I was butt hurt ,always impressed with your dieting and progress and how you looked in your last pic you did put on filmboards. 👍

Meh

Turn on the light!

i aim to misbehave

Why is there a trend with people posting pictures of themselves holding up their middle finger? It's crude and unenlightened.

I think it's tacky along with holding up a sign but I've been harassed into doing so.

I decided to do it that way with poor lighting and deliberately less recognizable…it's less incriminating.

Somehow, I don't think it'll be enough to satisfy those who've doubted me but enough to prove I'm not hideous.

It kinda looks like you don't have eyebrows

i aim to misbehave

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

That last one, dude. LOL

Looks nothing like the dude in your avatar.

The 8mm snuff vibes are even stronger with this one.

But he finally did it..

you think you are special, don't you?

What's the deal with you today?

Nice effort.

The sign is missing a Z. You might need to fix that and retake the pictures.

Excellent job, gee whiz! You have convinced me as to your legitimacy. I will place further inquiries into this matter to rest.

I'm cumming.

Post deleted

You are the singly most deluded guy here. You aren't even bland looking, you're ugly, yet you claim that you do OK in the dating dept?

You look like a photofit, thrown together by using a neanderthal's forehead, a black man's tiny ears, and a retard's jaw.

No wonder you don't drive. You'd get stopped everytime because they'd think a cave man had excaped the Smithsonian's hall of human origins.

Post deleted

I don’t understand why people keep insulting you whenever you post a photo. It’s weird.

nevermind them post your photo

I’ll do that when C does it. Oh wait, she won’t ever do it. So, there… I’m protect by the veil that is C!

Also, what is the difference between a self image post and a regular post your photo thread? Is this a trick? I honestly thought this would be a thread with a lot of mirrored selfie photos.

I don't like the term selfie anymore.

Post them or don't no one cares seriously

I’m glad no one cares. That’s how I like it!

Ok but i wanted to see your face i think you are that friend of betty i forgot your old username

You shifted to politics board at the end and i think you are jewish.