Soundtracks and Scores : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Post your workout playlist

What kind of workout do you do?

Post deleted

I workout everyday, cardio, abs, weightlifting…My chest workout ain’t working out, the rest is muscular…

Any tip?

You can't top the Pop

Post deleted

A lot of incline, dumbell flies, bench press…

But like you I struggle fatness too, especially the little belly fat…I do a lot of cardio…I’m short so I can’t be bulky, the leaner I get, the taller I look plus younger…

You can't top the Pop

Post deleted

Thanks for your advice I appreciated…

You can't top the Pop

Sounds nice.

I’ve been thinking of signing up for a personal trainer at a gym. It’s only $38 a month, which I think I can swing, if there is no bullshit hidden fees. I’m just scared that I won’t be able to do anything considering I have medical conditions. Also, all the types of exercises out there sounds so boring to me. I don’t want to run stationary for an hour on a trandmill or something like that. I wouldn’t mind doing something like swimming, but I don’t know how to swim. I do bike already. But, that is hard within itself. I struggle with that. Because I have mobility issues. I’m not handicapped. But, I do have a lot of pain. And just a few months ago, I was in a wheelchair, using a walker, so technically at that point I was handicapped. But, now, I’m not. I just suffer from a lot of pain.

People can think I’m cupping out and being lazy, making excuses to not excuses. But, you try exercising while you have debilitating pain. I just wish there was exercise for people with disabilities. But, that kind of stuff isn’t easily accessible.

Point is, I admit everyone who excerises because I can’t do it myself, lol. Though, I used to be in ROTC. But, that was years ago.

I listen to the radio and they mostly play a limited selection of disco songs. It's kind of annoying. I can pretty much count on Funkytown being played.