Automobiles and Transportation : Flying car invented

Flying car invented

Looks awesome. Can't wait do die in one of these things.

Re: Flying car invented

I have a vision of the future, where the sky is full of these things. - All being 'driven' by irresponsible and crazy people with a death wish. They're colliding in mid air, and raining down on innocent folks on the ground.

The person who wanted to die in one of these things, might well be out in the garden, enjoying a julep in the summer sun, when one of these falls out of the sky and finishes him off. So not dying in one, but by one. Same difference I guess.

Just wear a hard hat ,you will be fine 🙂

Meh

Amen!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

There is no way the government will allow mass consumer production of flying cars. It would create too many security risks. Bozos would be flying over neighborhoods and private land. Regulation would be a nightmare.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

People like you are the reason I can't buy a rocket launcher. Ya'll are the no-fun police over here.

Don't blame me. Blame our over populated over regulated world.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Precisely. It will never happen, at least not in our lifetimes.

Yeah. Can't you just see thousands of those flying over the suburbs into a major city?
You think there are a lot of traffic deaths now? Just wait until THAT happens. It would
be a blood bath.

They could use swarm intelligence to avoid collisions, an automated piloting system that would override any user input that would cause a crash with environmental objects, including other flying cars. It's the same way birds don't run into each other when they are flying.

Birds are smarter at flying than we are.

To the best of my knowledge that technology has not been developed. And I think it would be like the driver-less cars. Remember what happened with one of those? It crashed into a person.

It's a fucking plane ✈

Click-bait thread title

My bad carry on I need some escapism myself real life kicking ass

A flying car already exists. It's called an airplane. There's no other way to make a car fly.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon