Books : The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's sister

Re: The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's si

I didn't attack him, I replied to him and I didn't sexually harass or threaten anybody.

The Executioner

Re: The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's si

Re read what you posted.

Re read what?

The Executioner

Everything, you came off rather rude and unlady like.

I have a bar of soap for you.

It doesn't matter. He attacked me for hours and I'm allowed to defend myself.

The Executioner

Have some class, it builds character to take criticism now and again.

You ever get anything lower than an A, and think i must do better next time??????

Who are you to say what's "unladylike"? Use that bar of soap to wash out your dirty mouth!

Sissy that walk!

I dont think thirsty gives a shit about whatever mindless threats Steve makes towards him tbh

Well he should. Steven has considerable resources

I'm cumming.

I agree he should be terrified

Do you see it now????

The Executioner

Francis or steven lake???

Steve threatened posters and Francis sexually harassed posters. How are you confused?

The Executioner

I am confused, one person sent me a link for Francis and another sent me a link for steve when I queried. Its like dealing with my 2nd grade students.

Look up the posts yourself, lazy

Right. Nettie was talking about Francis because Francis said someone should call the cops on me even though I haven't done anything wrong lol I stood up for myself. The rest are talking about Steve because he spent hours going off about me, thirsty, pagg, and some others. Steve was threatening posters.

The reason I made one thread about Steve was because he kept talking about me but wouldn't reply to me so I was making sure that he knew how I felt. I never attacked him. I'm not sure where you came up with that.

The Executioner

Is this a sports related rivalry, he's messaged me a few times today about you. Never really paid much attention to it before, but he's obsessed with trying to make you look stupid in front of the guys. You should play along and do what ever he wants then sting him, he doesn't look that smart in pictures i've seen on the old soapbox.

Who the hell are you

I'm cumming.

LMFAO

This is my first time reading all of this

Christ this is hilarious

Dammmmmm breh …. Steve really hates you

It hurts my heart ❤️

Who the fuck cares u stoopid CUNT! I rarely come on Internet now.

FUCK U!!!!!!!!