Books : The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's sister

Re: The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's si

Twiz is very fair as a mod and a sweet lady

Re: The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's si

Aww thank you!

The Executioner

Your very welcome

I appreciate good mods like you and Gee who know the rules, know what they’re doing and offer real help when board members need you. Thank you 😘

❤️

Thank you, bb!!

The Executioner

i love this account lmao

have you milked your prostate today?

😂

You fat, boring, piece of shit. Even your voice sounds fucking fat. I'm still a mod because I dont attack anybody, I follow the rules, and I don't talk shit about other mods or the Admins. Go eat another box of whatever fatty food you just ate.

you attacked him here munchkin!

Warning!!!! Warning!!!!!

No meltdown.

Just cold hard Facts.

Whoo!!

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Can any Mods ban this loser?

You take this all too seriously.
I'm dead serious.

5 foot 1, 214 pounds, 54/46/40 4.0 GPA

Actually other than Pagg 's criminal activities.

I assure you that I take none of you seriously. Most of you are unemployed reprobates whose very existence is predicated on the survival of these boards.

So out here in the Real World Life is good.

However, I don't think the majority of you can say the same.

So spare me your pseudo Psyche Bullshit.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

You took my reply too seriously.

Nope.

There wasn't a tinge of comedic wit or sarcasm in your last post.

I'm not sure if that is because of a lack of intelligence or talent on your part.

Probably both

Why would i have talent?

Is that something every person should have?
Is having talent something people strive for
?

You're cray cray.

But that is exactly what Thirsty, Twizlee, Catbug and Saucy Jacky aka Union Jack Gravy do on here.

Tell ohio state police about her bullying of Francis and doxxing of Francis while being nimdas mod!

Who the fuck is this "Francis" people keep talking about?

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

Your Daddy , Sausage Lover!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Nothing a Faggot does would surprise me.

Nothing.

You are all reprobates and Perverts with no integrity.

All's fair in love and Filmboards. Am I right?

Yes you are a Reprobate and a Pervert.

So you finally admitting that is at least a reasonable thing to do.

Sadly for you, it will not stop the torment and suffering that eternal hellfire will engulf you in for an eternity.

Yes you are a Reprobate and a Pervert.

You say that like it's a bad thing

I've gotten you a few times now with some of my sock accounts. Remember that time months ago when I first revealed myself to you? That was my Arrrgghh account I believe.

Bullying Francis??? Oh please, he said disgusting sexual things to her and called her by her first name

I have it all saved so it's fine lol.

The Executioner

Proof he did this?

I have it all don't worry.

The Executioner

I say you dont and bluffing.

Go back some pages, it's all there

The Executioner

You said he threatened you, someone telling a porkie

He threatened my posters. Read it again, I didn't say that he threatened me. But he did threaten numerous posters.

The Executioner

show me

Read his history.

The Executioner

it says private

He says that this site and its posters are all doxxers and full of doxxing then he goes on to threaten a few posters telling them that he will doxx and fight them. Then he told another poster where to find somebody's doxxing info. You can find all of this in his threads.

The Executioner

Steve Lake
» 6 hours ago(July 10, 2018 09:17 PM) Flag
| Send PM | Reply |

Thirsty since Nimda and Gameboy are allowing you to impersonate me with 4 of your socks.

Get Ready Mother Fucker.

Cause I am gonna bring the pain.

I hope ur not on any Social Media.

Like Facebook or Twitter or anything else.

Cause I am gonna find it and then say goodbye to your prvacy you piece of Fuckin SHIT!!!!!!!

Every fuckin Member of Your White Trash retarded Family, You Fuckin Scumbag.

You Like fuckin with people

Remember there are consequences bitch.

And since Nimda and Gameboy do nothing about what you ate doing, that means they condone it.

Steve Lake said this, i never saw any of that. Can you link me directly to the post

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

He'll probably end up accidentally doxxing himself anyway so nothing to get too concerned about.

LOL

The Executioner

The fuck is this mess of a thread about? You god-damned kids can't look after this forum when I'm gone

I'm cumming.

you were gone?

Defending himself

thirsty didn't even do anything to him and he certainly didn't do anything near what steve said he'd do in this.

😳

He's sticking up for Steve but he doesn't even know wtf is going on. Steve was threatening posters when he was a mod and since he got demodded.

The Executioner

Isn't that what you do anyway, i saw a thread on you attacking steve.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.