Books : The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's sister

The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's sister

Goodbye shit site. ISP ban me. I don't care. Not a single good movies related discussion on this fail site.

All you have to do is not be on my bad side. That's all i ask.

I have over 100 accounts on Amazon.

Re: The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's si

but it seems like you do care

Re: The Mechanic's book is on amazon, Twizlee's book too, next target Nimda's si

Bullshit.

Even if people dislike you you have no right to dox and write libelous shit about them.

❤️

but two of his over 1000 accounts got banned. this is an injustice and wasting his time on pamphlets that no one is ever going to read or see is the only way to correct it.

The Mechanic's book is on amazon,

Link please?

You can't top the Pop

In "The Mechanic's" book, the OP addresses the reader with utter contempt, quickly rescinds his abusive and misogynist remarks, and then apologizes while beginning the cycle anew.

Reprints of said book will feature the outright removal of said comments.

oh my god

have you milked your prostate today?

I love the book cover already…

You can't top the Pop

Sweet Jesus 🤤🤤

Their expertise is screwing

You can't top the Pop

Suck on it

Don't make me kill you, faggot.

Not intimidated in the least brother 👍

That's good, doesn't sound like you'll be struggling then. If I walk in and you're in the middle of fapping should I let you finish or what are your thoughts on this?

Let me finish at least

Touche.

lol

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

The fcker thought he could mess with me and get away with it

❤️

You play with the bull, you get the horns

🎃I am a dick. I've always been a dick.🎃

That's right, baby

Nimda De Mod Thirsty and then ban him for using several accounts aka socks to impersonate me.

He is a Moderator and yet you and Gameboy allow him to do this.

So should I use my considerable resources to dox thirsty ?

You know, put everyone from his siblings to his Fuckin second Cousins on blast.

He has to be de modded immediately.

Again you don't get it Nim

Ben is not mad cause you won't allow him to dox.

Ben is mad like myself because you allow your Moderators to attack people.

You de modded me for attacking posters.

But that is exactly what Thirsty, Twizlee, Catbug and Saucy Jacky aka Union Jack Gravy do on here.

They attack other posters.

Then Saucy quits on you after less than a month on the job.

And in her goodbye she shits on this place abd yet you and Gameboy make excuses for her cause she is a Woman and only 23.

GTFO with that Bullshit.

Being fair to Women is not by cuddling them or excusing their bad behavior.

Holding them accountable for their actions , good or bad is really how you show fairness to the fairer Sex.

You allow Twizlee to run rampart over this place and yet you continue to let her be a Mod.

You used to tell me to stop attacking her but yet it was ok for her to attack me on a daily

Fuck That ugly Fuckin Dwarf.

She should not be a Moderator.

She is emotionally unstable and dumb as a box of rocks.

She plays favorites.

The day I was de modded.

Here is some of what she said or did,

Then another thread she says, "Oh the first Person I had to call to tell the great news was Fugazi".

That is your "Fair" and "impartial" Moderator.
GTFO with all this bullshit.

I Hope Ben Posts All of Pagg's personal information on the board.

He would be doing a service for every normal message board user who has been stalked by That effeminate obese Faggot.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Twizlee is nice, when I was a new poster here I was going to leave but she told me to stay. I appreciated her being nice to me. That's a good mod getting posters to stay.

Not human

Ok PE

how the fuck does anyone target twiz? she's the most fair and sweetest mod on this shitty site. ben was mad at PAGG for attacking him anyway (and saw twiz as enabling it even though she wasn't). PAGG isn't a mod. stop trying to bring your bitterness into it you were the textbook example of a mod attacking the users and you have the gall to complain about that (which twiz *didn't even do*) when it's what got you shitcanned. goodness gracious

also she's adorable, with a head not shaped like a starchy food, and i want to put her in my pocket

Thirsty since Nimda and Gameboy are allowing you to impersonate me with 4 of your socks.

Get Ready Mother Fucker.

Cause I am gonna bring the pain.

I hope ur not on any Social Media.

Like Facebook or Twitter or anything else.

Cause I am gonna find it and then say goodbye to your prvacy you piece of Fuckin SHIT!!!!!!!

Every fuckin Member of Your White Trash retarded Family, You Fuckin Scumbag.

You Like fuckin with people

Remember there are consequences bitch.

And since Nimda and Gameboy do nothing about what you ate doing, that means they condone it.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Meltdown occurring!!

holy shit lmao. you need to take a nap

👍👍

Easy peazy lemon squeezy, save your b!tchy speech bit for your freak show hour on Itty's tinychat room^

This Steve ''Loser'' Lake^, he will for sure get on the mic in Itty's tinychat room tonight and he will waste many precious hours talking to himself about PAGG, BEN or GAMEBOY and filmboards in general^

What do you expect from a FAIL^ stand-up comedian, his act now resolves by entertaining a few members on a chat room.

I'm still a mod. HAHAHA

You fat, boring, piece of shit. Even your voice sounds fucking fat. I'm still a mod because I dont attack anybody, I follow the rules, and I don't talk shit about other mods or the Admins. Go eat another box of whatever fatty food you just ate.

The Executioner

My voice has made me a ton of Money you Fat Fuckin unstable dwarf.

I wouldn't Fuck your earlobe, you grotesque piece of excrement.

Let's see how far this Board goes without me contributing.

Thirsty talking shit when the only thing that faggot has done is post stupid shit on a nessage board.

Hey Faggot , let me know when you have performed in front of 5,000 paying customers.

All there to hear what you have to say.

Yeah That's what I have done.

You Fuckin worthless faggot, you can't even get the 40 members of these boards to read your imbecilic posts.

Bring it Faggot amd Dwarf.

BRING IT!!!!

I wouldn't Fuck your earlobe, you grotesque piece of excrement.

Then why did you want my number so badly? You asked on here a few times and in PM. Go fuck yourself, fatty.

The Executioner

why don't you just post you're cell phone number, see how many of us really care.

I repeat. Meltdown occurring!

Hey Faggot , let me know when you have performed in front of 5,000 paying customers.

He's right^ Steve Lake did performed in front of 5,000 paying customers, this was September 22, 1993, for the Chicago Cubs^ LMAO

Let's see how far this Board goes without me contributing.
We were doing just fine the two whole weeks you were gone.

You’re just like Ben. You are an uncivilized starchy fck. You can’t help yourself, you never could.

You were the worst mod ever in the history of any board. And here you are now insulting yet another young girl, your specialty, and wishing that a known criminal doxxing troll from Pakistan to doxx another poster (me) and post all of their private info. It this really the way you ask for fairness and equality? Retarded gnome.

The only ones who want you around would be Wendy’s to serve you out like the hot potato that you are.

❤️

You had repeated Cyber sessions with an underage person .

You have admitted it.

And the person I refer to has admitted it.

There is no statue of limitations on a crime of that magnitude.

You do understand this right?

What are you talking about? I cybered Rocket once in 2011 after he lied about his age.

He posts here you can ask him yourself.

Why is it that you and Ben have to always resort to lies in order to win an argument? You’re both grown ups. Maybe you’ve gotten through life lying and being a fraud but don’t expect the rest of us to swallow your bullshit.

❤️

Don't sink to his level you don't have to call him fat. He's clearly mean and you're clearly nice and you're still a mod right? You win he loses

Not human

All she does is attack people.

It's bullshit.

You just don't care Pig cause she has never attacked you or any of your friends.

Who have I attacked? Name the people and the proof you have.

The Executioner

francis, called him a retardo autismo, told people in his town to make fun of him, making francis into a serial killer.

Well you are right she has never attacked me

Not human

I dont attack posters like you did. I stand up for myself when you and Ben talk shit and lie about me. I'm allowed to do that just like I'm allowed to ban you if you keep threatening my posters.

The Executioner

This is going to be a big one!!!

Lol

The Executioner