The Soapbox : Poll: Has ITTY been vindicated?

Has ITTY been vindicated?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

It was Karliah who began the smear campaign of ITTY, claiming he stalked her. But I ask you this, how can ITTY have stalked someone who doesn't even exist? An impossibility! Mustn't we now question every claim this Karliar has ever made? I propose that it was in fact Karliah who stalked ITTY! ITTY, my boy, you have been vindicated!

Re: Has ITTY been vindicated?

Your logic is as impeccable as your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I vote yes.

We still have no proof. Public needs to know or they are all jealous of Karliah's eternal beauty.

What's Up, Doc?

SaucyJacky has spoken with the real woman, who has personally confirmed that she is not the Karliah of the soapbox, and that the ITTY is a fine and upstanding gentleman.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/18789824/permalink/#p18789824

Tumblr image links bro. I don't trust these jealous soapboxers.

Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris.

SaucyJacky is of the finest comportment! Do not let Karliah's lies and deceit bring down another great individual!

Saucy isn't real. Karliah is.

I upload them to the drafts on my Tumblr blog so you can't follow the links as you just did to my Facebook or anywhere else connected to my actual life. Thank you for validating that I was correct to care about which venue hosts my image links.

Man is not truly one, but truly two.

I don't care about you this is about Karliah not you.

You're the one who took offense at the image hosting site, as though that has anything to do with validity. Who cares where they are hosted?

Provide proof or gtfo Karliah says yall jealous of her eternal beauty and that's a fact!

What more proof do you need? The woman herself clearly had no idea any of this was happening.

Could be your friend responding to you. Could be anyone pretending to be this 'real karliah'

http://www.prankmenot.com/

Right, because anyone else on the planet gives enough of a shit about a message board catfish to fake a conversation like that. You're not getting the real woman's account. You absolutely cannot be trusted. I won't be baited into it.

So many jealous haters if Karliah lmao 😂

When you die, you turn into a ghost, or an evil spirit, for all of eternity. Only a fool would want to return as a fleshly mortal.

how is your author career? misandry is jealous of you're carrie-r

What's Up, Doc?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Sent me pics of her feet…all good in my book😉

I wasn't really here. It was all in your head!

Hi PE

From what?

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

No. He's still a killer who tries to intimidate women. Karliah was simply a less impressive monster.

I'm cumming.

The question pertains only to the allegations Karliah made against ITTY, not any which others have made. With more details, we may discover ITTY is vindicated in all cases. Perhaps the person he killed was a future Hitler.

I wonder what drove iTTY to kill the person. Was it self defense? Jealousy? Rage?

I'm cumming.

have stalk someone who doesn't even exist? An impossibility!

This is faulty logic. This is play on words where "doesn't even exist" typically means imaginary. Hypothetically, if Person A harasses Person B, then sometime later it turns out Person B was faking her identity, unbeknownst to Person A, it doesn't nullify Person A's harassment. He/she still harassed a person. Person B's catfishing, while guilty of her own crime, doesn't make her the the equivalent of an imaginary person.

Likewise, if Person B pretends her name is Jillian, then Person A rapes Person B, then later it's found out Jillian has been lying and her real name is Candace, it doesn't excuse Person A from rape, that is, that the rape "doesn't exist" and therefore "imaginary" since Person A only raped her believing she was Jillian.

Wtf is this algebra bullshit? Itty is cleared of all charges, case closed.

No. Still no proof.

When you die, you turn into a ghost, or an evil spirit, for all of eternity. Only a fool would want to return as a fleshly mortal.

Let it unfold. The truth will come soon. Karliah's excuse that she stole the other persons identity to hide from all the doxxers is already being prepared.

Karliah is Betty

That's the ben I love. Welcome back.

no u

Shut up, PE.

this was my first concern when those posts started getting made. like oh great, he's gonna be reinvigorated.

Final results: By a vote of 9 to 8, a jury of his peers has unanimously found ITTY to be 100% VINDICATED. Anyone who stubbornly chooses to believe the opposite, is doing so willingly believing information they now know is false, which says more about their own character than it does of Saint ITTY's. Congratulation ITTY, you are now a free man.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Vindicated for what? He never doxxed anyone. He exposed someone who was either using someone else's photos while gaining our trust and lying to all of us or using her own photos (the best ones imo) and pretending to be some married career gal from Toronto. To be honest, I'm still not convinced the latter isn't the case and that this woman was entirely truthful with Jacky. But whatever…just a gut feeling.

Like the Bigfoot and Dogman phenomenon, "Karliah" will probably remain an unsolved mystery. There'll be sightings from time to time but no real proof of her existence or who she really was. Your theory is as good as mine.

Karliahgate hurt a lot of people, myself included. A few people (Koree, Mauricio, Rouge) seem to have left the boards for good because of what transpired. But was it ITTY's fault? That's like blaming Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein for Watergate. They merely broke the story.

Misandry tracked her using her ip fact!

Jesus bless you

That's kinda creepy. But how did they (ITTY/Misandry) find out that Karliah was stealing someone else's photos? Did they use some advanced image search or did ITTY just get lucky on Instagram one day and stumble upon 'the other woman'?

There's still some mystery to this story.

Catbug said that the real girl popped up which isn't impossible since there is a whole discovery type of section and since karliah was into yoga (right?) you could type in yoga and tags will come up with pictures of people doing yoga. I'm not sure if that's how they really found out but it is possible.

The Executioner

That makes sense.

dude they access my devices daily u better cover up ur cameras

thru ip of course

Jesus bless you

u better cover up ur cameras

I already do. I'm paranoid.

thru ip of course

But that doesn't explain how they found 'the other woman' unless Karliah really IS the other woman. Was the IP address based in Toronto or somewhere else?

they had access to her ip thru which they had remote desktop/device access they observed her stealing photos from that other woman or she was that woman and they doxxed her that way simple

Jesus bless you