Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Christianity was a way to conquer the unchosen people

Christianity was a way to conquer the unchosen people

If you read the old Testament, it is Israel specific and jewcentric. Jewish false prophet Jesus was used to conquer and control the goyim. Jesus himself said that salvation is only for the Jews.

With earnestness they disclaimed all cannibal propensities on their own part — ✡ the Jews ✡ — as inveterate gormandizers of human flesh!

Re: Christianity was a way to conquer the unchosen people

Wrong 👎

19Aprilnevaforgetdaaadeeelada

The entire New Testament story took place in the Land of Israel— the Land of the Jews. Jesus was a Jew. He declared Himself the Messiah of Israel. All of His followers were Jews. The disciples were all Jews, as were the 120 in the Upper Room. The 3,000 that came to faith on the Jewish holiday of Shavuot, or Pentecost, “grew to about 5,000,” according to Acts 4:4. So there is a record of thousands of Jewish Believers in the promised Messiah of Israel, and they took the Gospel around the world.

There was a small group of Jewish leaders, in addition to a crowd that shouted, “Crucify Him! Crucify Him!” At the same time, however, thousands of Jews were followers of the Messiah! The pinnacle of the Gospel is that Yeshua, Jesus, laid down His life for you and for me.

Now Yeshua left from there and went away to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And behold, a Canaanite woman from that district came out and started shouting, “have mercy on me, O Master, Ben-David! My daughter is severely tormented by a demon.” But He did not answer her a word. And when His disciples came, they were urging Him, saying, “Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us.” But Jesus responded, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” ¾Matthew 15:21-24 TLV