Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Reasons why christians hate islam:

Reasons why christians hate islam:

155(They have incurred divine displeasure): In that they broke their covenant; that they rejected the signs of God; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right; that they said, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve God's Word; We need no more)";- Nay, God hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy, and little is it they believe;-

156That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge;

157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

158 Nay, God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
159And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;-

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.

72They do blaspheme who say: "God is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God,- God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

73They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

And behold! God will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

Betrayed by God. Cursed by his Blessed Angels. Hated by Everyone.

Re: Reasons why christians hate islam:

what is the purpose of your post?

Christians hate islam. OP gave reasons why.

With earnestness they disclaimed all cannibal propensities on their own part — ✡ the Jews ✡ — as inveterate gormandizers of human flesh!

Call me crazy, but it could be as simple as the fucking Muslims like to KILL Christians!
I dunno.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Both of them kill each. Christians have killed 1 billion muslims, and muslims have killed 1 billion christians. Jews make them fight.

Oh come on! Where did you get that wild and crazy statistic? Can you back that up with a credible source? I doubt it.

BTW, Muslims don't only kill Christians, the kill EVERYBODY, including other Muslims.
The chief killer of Muslims in this world is other Muslims.

👹

Humans kill each other, animals too.

With earnestness they disclaimed all cannibal propensities on their own part — ✡ the Jews ✡ — as inveterate gormandizers of human flesh!

Yes, and animals kill other animals also. It's called survival. But what does that
have to do with this topic?

You'll die a Christian. There will be a cross over your grave.

No probably not, because I'm an Agnostic.

Your grave will be left unmarked ?

No it will be marked with my name and DOB and DOD, like the rest of the family.

Why mark a grave then? Why not try buddhist tibetan burial?

You mark a grave to be remembered. And no,because I'm not a Buddhist. Duh.

Do you plan on listing your religion on your tombstone?

I'd prefer an unmarked grave nowhere near an actual graveyard. Hey don't murder me brett!

Well okay then, but I feel safe in saying that you are in a very small minority.