Travel and Recreation : Would you visit this island or be scared of them

Would you visit this island or be scared of them

Re: Would you visit this island or be scared of them

If the Indian government thinks it is best that visitors stay far from the inhabitants of the island for their saftey, then I wouldn’t get any closer. But I would try to send something over to them just to see how they’d react to it. I wouldn’t do anything to harm them and I would all precautions to protect myself from them.

#imwithsteve

That seems right but I think they need to be shown how beautiful the rest of India is since they are sheltered on the island. I hope the tribal chiefs can come to realize this.

You feel sorry for them?

#imwithsteve

I do.

I don’t.

I’d love to know more about their culture like what do they use for insecticide and medicine?

#imwithsteve

They have been sheltered so I don’t think they’ve been subject to many diseases. Maybe they have natural remedies and the cure to cancer somewhere on that island.

I don't like their chances, and this video will only make things worse for them. I'd never heard of the island, or them. Now I have. So have millions of others, and some of them will use that knowledge in the wrong way.

True and bad people could harass and disturb their way of life now just to do it. I will do more research on this. The Indian Ocean is a dangerous place.

That’s why the Indian governemt is protecting that tribe. Why would anyone want to harm those people way out there on a secluded island? If you want to explore that island then you’d have to convince that tribe first and then the Indian governemt. Good luck because that tribe is hostile and territorial.

#imwithsteve

i watched a video on the NSI a few weeks ago! if you look on google maps at the island somewhere in the northwest corner you can see an old boat shipwrecked, the people on the boat died i think

You Either Die A Rocketman, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become Itty

I’m not surprised the storms in the Indian Ocean can be very bad this time of year and there are pirate raiders still.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

So joke is 188 tribesmen kill him by giving it to fisherman in rear?

Ouch!

😎

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Since it's illegal to get within three miles of the place, the question is obviously moot.

😎

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.