Travel and Recreation : I just returned from China and Japan and......

I just returned from China and Japan and......

😎

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Re: I just returned from China and Japan and......

Say masturbation 3 times really fast.

#imwithsteve

Post deleted

On a woman’s vajayjay?

#imwithsteve

LMAO over here, breh!

😎

Well according to Wikipedia, and I quote:

"Songwriter David Fenton explains: "Turning Japanese is all the cliches about angst and youth turning into something into something you didn't expect to."

On the other hand Urban Dictionary says that it refers to "the look some men get on their faces at the time of climax".

So take your pick for meanings.

😎

Whereabouts in Japan did you go?

Man is not truly one, but truly two.

I visited Tokyo, Kamakura, Numazu (I never heard of it either, but it's near Mt. Fuji where they used to make film for cameras.), Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka.

Have you been there?

😎

I lived in the Okinawa prefecture for three years.

Did you have fun?

Man is not truly one, but truly two.

Outstanding! Yes I did, but I actually preferred China. This could be due to the fact that our Chinese guide, Kai, was excellent!

😎

Hey, did you ever post on imdb before?

#imwithsteve

Yes I did. Did you? I now post here, and on MovieChat.org for vastly different reasons.

😎

Will you be posting any pics from your trip? Also, maybe give us a little write-up on what it was like, how the people treated you, what the food was like, see any hot babes, etc. Inquiring minds want to know.

Possibly. I have to edit and download them first.

It was great. I loved it. I actually preferred China over Japan. Their food is better for one thing. I never could get "medium rare" (for my steak) through the language barrier in Japan. In one restaurant I ordered steak and sake, and spent 10 minutes with two employees trying to explain that I didn't care which kind.

On the last day in Osaka I saw some Kobe Beef offered in a street restaurant ranging in price from 500 Yen (about five bucks) to 1800 Yen per serving. Unfortunately I had just eaten, so did not get to try it.

The people treated us great, some even wanted to have their picture taken with us (go figure). One dude got his photo taken with me on a tower of the Great Wall.

There were definitely some hot babes, especially the Japanese ones in traditional dress.

The most impressive things were The Great Wall, the Terra Cotta Warriors, and the Peace Memorial Park and Atomic Bomb Dome in Hiroshima (pronounced Hero-SHEEMA by our Japanese guide). Hiroshima is where American History, Japanese History and World History all collided at 8:15 am Sep 6, 1945. Quite possibly the most important event in the 20th Century.

😎

Excellent. Look forward to any pics if you care to upload them later. Were you on some sort of guided tour, or did you wing it and travel by yourself?

I was on a guided tour. I would not attempt those countries on my own due mainly to the language barrier.

😎

What did the tour cost? I may want to try one of those myself some day.

It was actually three tours put together: Hong Kong with Monograms, China with Globus,
and Japan with Cosmos. All three of these companies are under the same corporate umbrella.
It wasn't cheap. The total with tax was $9,793. That covered everything on the 26 day Tour including Round Trip International Air Fare from the USA, and five intra tour air fares.

If you're interested, just go onto their web site at www.globusandcosmos.com. Globus
and Cosmos do group tours. On Monongrams, it's usually just you and a local guide in
each city.

😎

^Thanks.

You're welcome.

😎

Post deleted