Animation : Are they making it?

Are they making it?

Can any one of you ask Universal Pictures if they are making my ''The Land Before Time XV: Moving of the Herd'' movie based on my script?

Jack Ward

Re: Are they making it?

If I told you "No", would you be able to handle it? Will you be able to move on to something else?

No; I want the answer to be ''yes''.

Jack Ward

Ok. Jack, would you mind telling me a little more about yourself before we decide on whether we'd like to make your script into a movie? I just have a couple questions, if it's fine with you.

Sure; I like elephants and horses as well as dinosaurs. What are your two questions?

Jack Ward

I actually had a few questions, but you just answered one of them. Thank you. I love elephants too.

How long have you been trying to get this script made into a movie?

Have you worked on any other scripts in the past?

Do you mind sharing your age?

How did you find this website?

A whole year. No. I'm almost 27. I typed it on Google.

Jack Ward

Thank you for your answers, Jack.

Here's the deal: A lot of people in this business will string you along. They just aren't honest. Have you met the producer Thirsty? He overpromises and underdelivers. That's not fair to you, that's not fair to the people waiting for The Land Before Time 15. Here it is from the horses mouth: We like your script. We like it a lot. We think you have a lot of talent. The issue is, we get 100s of scripts a day. One guy wants us to make Weekend at Bernie's 5, another is pitching us Titanic 2. We just don't have the time to get to everything. That means if we can't get to your script, don't feel bad. You're young, I'm sure you have many Land Before Time sequels in you. Just keep at it, kid. Remember, it's not always about what you know, it's about who you know.

Are you Jewish?

Here it is from the horses mouth
Horse's mouth?? Try another part of the anatomy.

I'll have you know, he blocked you months ago. Not even kidding. Now I'm going to do the same.

Truth hurts? Pussy.

Well, I hope you decide to still make it into a movie. And Thirsty supports me in my idea.

Jack Ward

I'm going to try everything in my power, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't work on other ideas or passions. I've been working in this town for years and I've seen many men become obsessed with their scripts to the point that it hurt their lives. They run around asking everyone to make their movie, sometimes to people with no connection to the industry. I don't want to see that happen to you, Jack. If this one doesn't work out, just try again with something else. It will happen eventually. You have talent, my friend.

👍

I will, and please approve of my project since it's where ''Journey of the Brave'' left off!

Jack Ward

I'm going to talk to Tracie this weekend.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Tracie says she is very interested

Only Tracie?

You have blocked this user
You have bloked this user

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I sure hope she says ''yes''!

Jack Ward

Did you talk to Tracie about it already?

Jack Ward

What did she say about it since she's interested? Please tell me!

Jack Ward