Books : Buy my books from amazon:

Re: Buy my books from amazon:

I think it's great that you're passionate about writing. Most people could not produce such a large volume of work. I also think you could benefit from some editing and proofreading. But if you continue to work on your craft and are able to accept constructive criticism your writing will continue to improve.
I think it's great that you're passionate about writing. Most people could not produce such a large volume of work. I also think you could benefit from some editing and proofreading. But if you continue to work on your craft and are able to accept constructive criticism your writing will continue to improve.

❤️

Jeez aren't you tired yet? This has been going on for hours.

It's a waste of your time!

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

He is jealous of course

Now Steve Lake is a moderator. imagine his rage 😂

#FuckFugazi He looks just like me
Proud Beaner Spic Wetbacked Gorilla

tinue to improve.

Love u gook babie 😘😚

❤️

I'm starting think you actually are jealous boo

I think that stupid reply u made to Ben is cute. More people should copy and paste it

❤️

u r a stupid contemptible troll of zero worth.

hundos of people like u in every messageboard.

Stay the hell away from me!

Anything you have to say to me say it through Nimda.

❤️

get out of my thread

Ummm…that post doesn't make me look bad. But whatever…you've been losing your touch for years.

I think you're mad that I never gave you any praise for your writing. Is that it, dookie-stain?

Huh? No clue what you’re talking about

❤️

yea thats what i thought

I don’t even remember you from the Soapbox

By writing are you talking about my poetry?

That was way back in 2009-2012 that I posted them

❤️

You wrote poetry?

So PAGG has some depth after all. Obviously you aren’t your troll persona irl.

I’m a little bit of everything all rolled into one

I’m a bitch I’m a freak daddda dadda da da da

❤️

marry him patgot

Betrayed by God. Cursed by his Blessed Angels. Hated by Everyone.

Leave my Patrick babie alone

❤️

Goddamn son

Betrayed by God. Cursed by his Blessed Angels. Hated by Everyone.

Who does your graphics? They make it seem interesting

❤️

Oh sorry lol

5 foot 1, 214 pounds, 54/46/40 4.0 GPA

they are gone 😔