These ones will be free from 10th to 14th

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C1Q3R9C
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C1BGRGR
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CBSD1BP
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CBQS4FX
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C19KPBY

This one is for free for 4 more days (KDP free book deal in progress):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BZMXP8R

I know exactly what i am doing. I know your predictable responses. Been there done that all happened before.

#FuckFugazi He looks just like me
Proud Beaner Spic Wetbacked Gorilla

Re: Buy my books from amazon:

They should all be free. If I can get my Dickens and H.G. Wells for free, I better be able to get your shit for free too!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BZMXP8R

This one is free for few days.

Others will be free on 10th.

See if you can get it for free.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

love your kids instead.

You love her kids? Go figure

Once a child molester always a child molester

❤️

I am a child molesting beaner

I am a fat retarded wetback beaner who dare not show its face to the world because hideous. I am going to kill myself for Wayne.

Ben claims he raped several underaged girls. He made very graphic threads describing the horrific abuse

Now he claims to be an enlightened person and an accomplished author

Was he bluffing before? Which is it?

Either ways he’s a fcking fraud. His mother was a con artist from Nigeria. He was born legless

❤️

PAGG claims he raped several underaged girls. He made very graphic threads describing the horrific abuse

Now he claims to be an enlightened person and an accomplished author

Was he bluffing before? Which is it?

Either ways he’s a fcking fraud. His mother was a con artist from Nigeria. He was born legless

I am a fat retarded wetback beaner who dare not show its face to the world because hideous. I am going to kill myself for Wayne.

I think it's great that you're passionate about writing. Most people could not produce such a large volume of work. I also think you could benefit from some editing and proofreading. But if you continue to work on your craft and are able to accept constructive criticism your writing will continue to improve.
I think it's great that you're passionate about writing. Most people could not produce such a large volume of work. I also think you could benefit from some editing and proofreading. But if you continue to work on your craft and are able to accept constructive criticism your writing will continue to improve.

❤️

I am losing my mind out of jealousy

❤️

I am a wet wet wetback fatback!

Oh lol well u know…

❤️

❤️

Post deleted

Thank you.

Post deleted

I am going for the world record. 10,000 plus books. I may disappear forever and write like 5-10 books a day, maybe 50 books a day, until i reach that goal.

Post deleted

The Fag Couple or GTFO

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

give me your email ill send it to you there

Ok I sent it to shut up cunt

Sent you email. Unzoom to view it 😂

I liked it . A bit of a departure from the Jesus Gomorrah one but entertaining in its own right.

YW

I am Katie you see <3

lol Thank you.

x_x

LOL oh come one…its a fun read. I loved all the animals…chickens, roosters and cockerals etc. I suppose I can appreciate homoerotic fiction more than you might

It was too bizarre and humorous to be erotic. Was pretty gross. But yeah I remember something about sniffing roosters or something like that. I read it a year ago and at the time was so weirded out that I felt sick.

Erotic? You gay brah?

Anyone can determine if something fits in the “erotic” category. If I were critiquing your work as if it were a legit erotica, I’d say it was a dud.

Gay erotica*

Heterosexual people cannot determine whether a homosexual erotica is pleasurable to homosexuals or not. But you my friend. You know the deep intricacies of homosexual lust.

I’m pretty sure most homosexuals would not find your work sexually pleasurable , because they would be too busy laughing and thinking “what the fuck is this”.

Geewizzz got horny and he slided his cock inside your manpussy. You were moaning, not laughing.

Steve Lake got horny and slid his cock in your mom as you jerked your crusty wangdangdiggley and cried and cried.

PAGG sat on your sister's stomach and she aborted you out of her asshole needledicked feminine looking bottomy homo

you cry and cry all the time, don't you. Where's your knife? It's getting rusty.

Quit it.

He is the one who appeared in my thread out of nowhere.

Just chill out.

You fcked Stevelake’s dead sister and you enjoyed it, you nasty ass necrofck

❤️

I fucked your retarded beaner mother, wetback.

sorry but some people deserve such language.

You fcked children and then you bragged about it on the Soapbox

You’re going to hell

Hope hell will take you.

❤️

Keep making up lies, beaner spic wetback chink gook nigger faggot bitch homo cockmongler

u r the one going to hell, mexifaggot

Oh stop. You already had your fun.

Have you seen his baby photos?

You can stop now.

Geewizzz got horny

Sorry, Ben…I wasn't aroused by your book.

I remember laughing at parts of it but I can't even remember most of it.

Just that you got someone else's dick pic in there.

If you had the real deal in there or at least came close to using one that actually looks like mine, it might've been more erotic to others…lol