Travel and Recreation : I am lost

I am lost

in el ay. please help,me

Re: I am lost

Get on the 405 and head North.

Funny… retardo-vhs just doesn't realize how stupid he is.

LOST Angeles

OK this is what you got to do. Go north and turn right at the 3th light. That will be Denver drive. Stay on it till you get to a big red barn (about 4 miles). At the red barn turn left and stay on that road till you come to a big blue house (you can't miss it). At the blue house make another left. Go exactly 5.5 miles till you come to a Longhorn Steakhouse. Go inside and order the following.

Order several of these to go with it.

After you eat look across the road and you will see a place called Beer Mart. Go in and buy five cases of this.

Then deliver it here:

Michael I. Days 2115 May Street
Palm Beach, FL 33401

Once delivery is made I will give you further instructions.

Those fries looks sinful.

Those fries looks sinful

Sinful in a bad way or a good way?

In a good way!

They are outstanding. The girl I usually go to Longhorn steakhouse with always gets steak. Don't blame her. They have good steaks. But when I am not in the mood for a steak those fries are what I get. The servings are so big I never leave hungry at all. And with those Jalapeño peppers on it I always have a cold beer nearby. LOL

You know how to live, Mr TomCat.

I've got to get these!!

I've got to get these!!

If you have any of these nearby that is where you can get them.

If I were you I would order only the fries. The first time I ordered them I did not know how large a portion they gave you and also ordered a steak. No way could I eat that much. And I'm a big eater.

The fries are called Chili Cheese Fries.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Delivered!

dont ask for directions. ive been lost in LA before, and that doesnt work