Travel and Recreation : I was in Ohio for NYE, really beautiful farmland and cities.

I was in Ohio for NYE, really beautiful farmland and cities.

I like the drive to Cleveland. I take the long way I drive through HWY 24 and admire the all the pretty grassland scenery before hitting the big cities like Toledo. Has anyone ever been?

I am addicted to you; I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forgo its flavor.

Re: I was in Ohio for NYE, really beautiful farmland and cities.

I fucking hate Ohio. I'm glad I never ended up living there for my ex lol. It has no culture, no cuisine of its own, lack of trees, more tornadoes, lots of ugly houses, no good shopping areas, no good anything really. Only thing I love is the snow.

But the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame…
Hard Rock Cafe
Cedar Point in Sandusky

The Battle of the Fallen Timbers statue

I like the cold winters when it's snowing, perfect for NYE nights. Like New York. I like to go somewhere hot in the summer, but for NYE somewhere cold and snowy.

The Battle of the Fallen Timbers statue

nimda right nao

What are you talking about?

delete that, dood.

One kinda cool museum, but mostly overrated and panders to lovers of dad rock.
We have a Hard Rock close here.
There are amusement parks everywhere, and I am not much of a fan.

The what statue? Statues are everywhere.

Yes, I love the cold and the snow. The only thing I loved.

No real culture of its own. People say pop (though it is annoying when some, not all, people call all soda Coke where I live). The food sucks. If I had to live in the Midwest, I would have to live in Chicago. Chicago is cool. Everywhere else sucks. Most of the south sucks aside from parts of my state, parts of Texas like Austin, the southern part of Florida, maybe a few other spots, but for the most part, Midwest and South suck. I think if I wasn't so attached to where I live, Portland, Oregon would be closest to ideal for me.

It's a monument of heroes from the Battle of the Fallen Timbers which closed the Northwest Indian War. Close to Whitehouse, sort of. at least in OH, music is a big part of culture. And nightlife. IL has almost no culture except…Lincoln shit everywhere. And that stupid eyesore of a cross in Effingham. That think freaks me out.

Portland would be awesome. Lots of health nuts there. Chicago's the only decent thing about IL. I'd want to live in California, Burbank, Glendale area is ideal, slightly north of LA, just enough to be close enough to visit LA, but away from the traffic. Sunset Blvd. area. Hollywood sign.

Yeah, Illinois sucks, but Chicago doesn't. Kinda like how Texas sucks but Austin is cool.

Yeah, who gives a shit about a monument. I mean if it was a part of other features, that would be cool, but it;s lacking. Ohio and a lot of that region has too much flat land. It reminds me of death. The accents annoy me more than the southern ones.

Santa Cruz is another place I wouldn't mind living… if only it didn't have earthquakes. Really, a lot of the smaller beach towns seem cool… and San Francisco. I love the weird cities.

Ask RocketMan.

Corey Kluber