Welcome Board : DancesWithPork is here.

DancesWithPork is here.

aka DrProfessor.

Re: DancesWithPork is here.

Hi! Good to see you here. Almost like being back on the old boards.
Have you synced your account to your old IMDb one?
Don't forget to install the chrome or firefox add-ons. They will place the boards right back where they used to be, on IMDb, just like they've never been gone. Awesome.
Don't forget to tell your friends.

Funny… hungry & retardo-vhs just can't admit I crushed and bullied them off the board.

Yah it's all synced, but the plugin isn't working for me on chrome.

Ok. My wasn't either yesterday. Try this:

Click 3 vertical dots at top right of page
Scroll down to MORE TOOLS
Click EXTENSIONS
Check the Filmboards extension
You may need to enable this.

It's enabled, it's just not working. Has the script been updated since the IMDB's new design has been implemented?

Thank you for taking the time to write out a possible solution :)

If it is enabled, then please delete the whole thing, and re- download. This should work . Sorry. Please let me know the outcome.

welcome to the site. glad you had no trouble with the account syncing.

sorry about the add-on troubles. it looks like there is an issue with inserting the forums into the imdb page when it is set in reference mode. is that what you're using? if so, thanks for bringing this problem to my attention. it is the first i've heard of it. do you know when imdb changed their site design?

working on a fix right now. hopefully it will be done soon.

thanks for coming, DancesWithPork.

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

Thank you for the reply. I am not sure what reference mode is, but several weeks ago, the site design changed for me. It's completely different than it used to be. It looks like this:

https://ibb.co/knWHeR

I see the URL is directing to /reference, but I don't see an option to change it, and changing it to / without reference just redirects back to reference. Funny, never noticed that before.

for some reason your account has its view set to reference. weird change. col needham is always up to something. here's how you set it back to normal:

1) hover over your username and select "Site Settings".

2) under the Preferences section, select Update general site preferences.

• hover over your username and select "Site Settings".
  • under the Preferences section, select Update general site preferences.
  • on the Site Preferences page, unselect the box located in the Contributors section. See the image below

after that is done, just click submit and IMDb should return to its familiar look, and the Filmboards add-on should be working hopefully. here is what that will look like:

LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/FilmBoards-IMDB-Message-Boards-Extension-1873692816293575/

Perfect, thank you :)
Looks great, and right where it should be!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.