Star Wars : Darth Vader vs Darth Maul

Darth Vader vs Darth Maul

Saw this picture and am now writing a screenplay:

Plot: Darth Maul returns to the Empire Headquarters, with freshly regrown legs using the force, and finds the padawan of the guy who cut him in half is now the President of the Space Fleet. His name: DARTH VADER. Darth Maul is pissed! So he hops on his scooter and gets to work.

Down at Craggy Cave, where the most elite Special Squad Storm Troopers train, he fights and beats them all and then convinces them that he is their rightful commander and they go to war with Dark Vader's forces!

To try to get the upper hand both sides build Death Stars. That's right - two Death Stars! In the battle known as Twins of Terror, one Death Star loses control and crashes into the other. Everyone dies except for Darth Vader and Darth Maul.

Alone on a piece of space wreckage they engage in their lightsaber battle (seen above). It is a Duel 2 the Death and in a very dramatic scene, Maul stabs Vader in his gut then chops off his head. Darth Maul is victorious.

This story takes place between Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi and helps fill out that long gap in time between the two films.

What do you guys think?

Please read my Star Wars Script!!!!
https://filmboards.com/board/p/3157161/

Re: Darth Vader vs Darth Maul

Maul is already dead.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

along with the rest of star wars

When Obi-Wan killed him in TPM.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Don't give up your day job.

if darth vader is dead and darth maul is now in charge …wtf do you explain like you know…the entire movie return of the jedi.

"A NAKED AMERICAN MAN STOLE MY BALLOONS!"

That is a plot hole in Return of the Jedi. Not my concern.

Please read my Star Wars Script!!!!
https://filmboards.com/board/p/3157161/

Yeah but he can’t freshly regrow a penis like I can.

Fuck Yesssss