Musicals : The Greatest Showman

The Greatest Showman

Inspired by the imagination of P. T. Barnum, The Greatest Showman is an original musical that celebrates the birth of show business & tells of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.

Re: The Greatest Showman

I liked it a lot. It was fun.

I don’t understand how it’s only got 55%?!
I worked in a cinema at the time and it was so popular almost every showing was sold out, and we extended its time in cinema up until a week before it came out on DVD because people were still coming. Then a few months later we had a few showings of the sing along version and that was selling out too.

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Hey, you never hooked me up with the sexy chick in your avatar. What's your problem, bro?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

That would be Itty

I wanted to like that movie. There were a few major issues I had with it. I made a post about it last year, so there's no need for repeating myself now.

ITS A MUSICAL…YOU EITHER LIKE THEM OR YOU DONT.I THOUGHT IT WAS OK,PROBABLY WONT REWATCH IT OR ANYTHING.MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER HAS SEEN IT LIKE 15 TIMES NOW AT LEAST.THAT 55% IS A MIX OF PEOPLE WHO LIKED IT AND PEOPLE WHO WOULD NEVER HAVE LIKED IT BANGING INTO EACH OTHER.💀

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

ITS A MUSICAL…YOU EITHER LIKE THEM OR YOU DONT
That's was a very shallow assessment that could be applied to anything at all.
I THOUGHT IT WAS OK,PROBABLY WONT REWATCH IT OR ANYTHING.

I would watch a few of those dance numbers again.
MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER HAS SEEN IT LIKE 15 TIMES NOW AT LEAST.

THAT 55% IS A MIX OF PEOPLE WHO LIKED IT AND PEOPLE WHO WOULD NEVER HAVE LIKED IT BANGING INTO EACH OTHER.
Where did you find that percentage?

THE ORIGINAL POST..FLICK GOT 55%…ALSO MUSICALS ARE MORE DIVISIVE THAN MOST GENRES.A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE WONT EVEN ATTEMPT A MUSICAL.💀

“I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

THE ORIGINAL POST..FLICK GOT 55%…

ALSO MUSICALS ARE MORE DIVISIVE THAN MOST GENRES.A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE WONT EVEN ATTEMPT A MUSICAL.💀

Your thought on that?

Why are you screaming bloody murder?

I AM NOT.THEYRE CAPS..CALM DOWN SPARKY.💀

Autistic much?

NO.THATS A VERY DEROGATORY AND EMBARRASSING COMMENT THOUGH…💀