Ghostbusters : WTF did I just see?

WTF did I just see?

Not a single thing about this movie was good, complete and utter crap. Did anyone really find this good? apartfrom the feminazis who forcibly want
s this to look good
~Hasta la vista..Baby

Re: WTF did I just see?

Frighteningly, some people liked it. Although, not nearly enough to make it anything CLOSE to successful

Did anyone really find this good?

I didn't, that's for damned sure.

I thought it was hilarious, surprisingly good. I don't understand the hate.

Either you're trolling or you have brain damage. I just streamed this over Kodi (I'm not paying for this *beep* and it was even worse than I expected. Everyone involved in this travesty should be banned from making movies ever again.

What did you see? Only the best action comedy movie of the year! Hilarious through and through, great special effects. Lovable characters. Good plot. Worthy sequel to the franchise. Can't wait to see part II.

Can't wait to see part II.

I am sure the sequel is on the way any day now!

That's one good thing about this movie. It was so bad it killed all the hype about sequels/franchise.

I am sure the sequel is on the way any day now!

Right after Masters of the Universe 2 and Jem and the Holograms 2….

Not a single thing about this movie was good, complete and utter crap

Disagree.

Did anyone really find this good? apartfrom the feminazis who forcibly want
s this to look good

Yes. I liked it. I'm not a feminizi. I also don't have a stick up my ass though. Maybe that's your problem you cynical piece of *beep*

Yes, because only people with a stick up their ass hate terrible movies. /s I just watched it and it's absolutely horrible without a single redeeming feature.

See, you have a stick up your ass.

Who do you think he is , Leslie Jones?

I couldn't agree with you more.
I found it hard to stomach and it was an endurance test to reach the end.

First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

i am a feminist and proud to be one; i also thought this film was awful, batman v superman bad.

i think it is a real shame that criticisms of this film has been conflated with anti female bias. i never had an issue with an all female cast. gender is irrelevant. to my mind, what matters is whether a comedy blockbuster is funny and gripping with memorable characters. imo this fails in all of those parameters. i was just dreadful, not funny, the editing was dull, jones' character was an embarrassment, although i give credit to her performance because it was one of the better ones. further sexual harassment does not suddenly become funny when the victim is a man and the perpetrator is a woman. hopefully there won't be a sequel, but i for one won't be going to see it if there is.

Did anyone really find this good?
Yes, Paul Feig insisted that it was excellent and that you're a misogynistic, basement dwelling virgin for not liking his movie.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I didn't think it was terrible, didn't think it was particularly good either, just very average, I smiled a few times, don't think it actually made me laugh though.

Sounds like something Paul Feig's wife says every night.