No Good Deed : Terri and her husband towards the end.

Terri and her husband towards the end.

I'm trying not to spoil it for those that haven't seen it, but towards the end when Terri see her husband face to face, would you have done what did?

I know I would have but I would have kept on doing it again after all I went through.

Re: Terri and her husband towards the end.

I was. I'm guessing so was everyone else.

I'm your daddy and what do I do?

SPOILER ALERT ABOVE!!!
SPOILER ALERT ABOVE!!!

I wouldn't. There are more ways to really hurt someone than what she did. If he had done that to me, he would have ceased to exist. When you do what she did in the end, then that means you care on some level.

I was happy when terri punched Jeffrey for cheating on her.

I was happy when terri punched Jeffrey for cheating on her.

So domestic violence is only ok if the man is the victim. Got ya. I love living in the age of "women's rights".

Uhhhhh, he and his D!CK just put her, her best friend and CHILDREN's lives at stake, yes it is okay. That is not domestic violence. She should have monkey stomped his @$$ and spit on him for good measure. Are you kidding me?!? The trolls are OUT tonight!

It not a troll thing it is a valid comment. If the roles were reversed could the man have punched the woman in the face? No. Do I think it's exactly the same thing? No. But I think we need to start showing people in movies respecting the fact that nobody should be hitting anyone else. They need to act a little more mature, if she had slapped him it wouldn't have stood out as much to me but the punch was just odd. And this would be considered domestic abuse, there are extenuating circumstances but still it's violence between domestic partners.

Re: Terri and her husband towards the end. - SPOILER ALERT

I agree and have pointed this out before in regards to other movies. Women tend to get a pass for hitting, punching, and attacking men. That needs to stop. It's just as wrong for women to attack men as it is for men to attack women.

This movie is a good example. No one would ever condone Collin's actions. He feels betrayed and uses violence to right a wrong he feels was perpetrated against him. When Terry does basically the same thing, punching her cheating husband, some people think that’s okay. Well, it’s not!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Lmfaaaao Are you dead ass man?

No I would have kicked him in the bollocks.

Yea I would've done the same a number of times too. The police that were there would've had to take me in, I don't think I would've been able to keep my composure as well as she did.