No Good Deed : Okay, I'm watching VOD and it's already dumb

Okay, I'm watching VOD and it's already dumb

Tariji is a prosecuting attorney and she lets a total stranger in her house? She doesn't keep up with the news and doesn't know Collin is escaped?

Re: Okay, I'm watching VOD and it's already dumb

The man crashed his car, had a head injury, and was stuck out in a storm. She was being a good person and doing the right thing.

Only reason you wouldn't do that is because you watch movies like this and therefore would let fear and paranoia, caused by a work of fiction, to cloud your judgement.

Are you inane? You call the cops and maybe an ambulance for him. Don't let total strangers in unless you're naive and wanting to risk your family.

She's more likely to be watching Sesame Street with her kids than watching the news.

If you remember she didnt initially let him in, but she trusted in her ability to read people and did not perceive a threat until too late.

It was one of those perfect storm of events that lead to disaster. Every thing he said seemed to make sense...the rainstorm, the car accident, his bleeding head, his referencing a known local street...plus the generally neighborly thing to do is to help someone is stranded....all these thing contributed to her letting down her guard.