No Good Deed : Wonder if....(spoiler)

Wonder if....(spoiler)

When giving her statement to police after killing Colin, Terri told about Jeff's affair and how it led to what happened. If she did, and if the press got wind of it and publicized it, there goes Jeff's image. Unless of course it was somehow kept quiet.
But then again, it's the truth of what happened, so how could she not tell about it? And why would she not want to tell after what she's been through?
Ladies, how about you? If you were in Terri's shoes, would you want it publicly known that your husband's affair with a convicted killer's ex endangered you and your children and almost got you killed (not to mention the ex herself getting killed as a result of the affair)? Or would you want it kept from public knowledge?

"The storm cannot be stopped, but it can be survived.'"

Re: Wonder if....(spoiler)

If at all possible, I'd keep it under wraps. I mean... not only would I want my children to live a normal life after what they went thru, I wouldn't want my career tarnished.

Based on her career, and that she went back to it, I'm assuming she wanted to keep that part from the public since it would have ruined her image as well.

I didn't even think it through that far, because the "big twist" of her husband having an affair, and with who, is one of the laziest coincidences in any film I have ever seen.

It wasn't a "coincidence." It was Colin's intention to go to Jeffrey's house and murder him.

Pobre de Dios que no sale en revistas, que no es modelo ni artista, o de familia real...