Jeruzalem : Is it okay for white girls to sleep with anybody who looks good?

Is it okay for white girls to sleep with anybody who looks good?

…..even when she has a steady boyfriend… I mean in most of the movies they are depicted like this, they practically go to sleep with strangers they have just met in the bar, like in this movie, she took the guy to the restrooms to suck his d**k literally the first day they met. The other one had a bf who was texting her but she was humping the boy from hotel, is it really like this?

~Hasta la vista..Baby

Re: Is it okay for white girls to sleep with anybody who looks good?

Yes.

Boredom is bullsh#t.

not just white girls. some of us white boys do that too. just sayin'.

Some of us black boys too…

People of every race do that. If your girlfriend/boyfriend tell you she/he's going on a vacation with their friends……… you better start making to go on a vacation in the other direction with your friends.

I'm white and as such can only talk regarding my personal experience. Yes is my answer. Yes, yes, yes, yes YES! Virginity was something to be gotten rid of, a thing to be shed in order to no longer be a child. I was 13 (i was ready and have no substantive regrets) as was my best friend and after that it was kind of a free for all. I don't think it had anything to do with colour, we were just pretty slutty.
In regards to this movie and the circumstances within i don't have any issue with their behavior. It shows them to be a bit slutty and easy but they are on holiday and it is 2016, women wanna get laid too! The friend shouldn't be cheating, even if the boyfriend is a dick, cheating is a really *beep* thing to do but *beep* around? As long as you're safe, consenting adults i don't see a problem.

If people were less ashamed of their bodies, their urges, their biological needs the world would be far less hostile. Sex isn't something to be feared but a wonderfully electric experience that has the secondary ability to also create tiny new people. Instead of seeing the world and it's people through the eyes of religion (the Abrahamic ones at least, i don't know much about the others)we should see each other as the self aware animals we are. That is to say follow your desires, act upon your urges and have fun. Just keep yourself safe and don't treat people in your life *beep* that's what makes a bad person, not sleeping around.

Just my opinion.

Good answer… thank you

~Hasta la vista..Baby

Great answer, although in the movie only one of the girls was single if i remember correctly, so the other one was cheating. I don't have a problem with people sleeping around even if they have a girlfriend/boyfriend, as long as there's a prior agreement and it's not done secretly.

Ewww.

CG gore is the worst thing that has ever happened to the horror genre.

LOL!!! if you think you should get moral lessons in these discussion boards. funny.
"man takes a drink, the drink takes a drink, the drink takes the man"

Well I'm a white guy, and I've never cheated on a boyfriend.

However, Omar would be certainly be tempting, he was incredibly sexy.

And us gay guys are blowing your boyfriends while you're on that vacation sleeping with strangers. Everyone wins. Bon voyage!

Unveiling my first ever signature… Now where did I set my drink?

LOL, the best reply I have seen in a long time …

~Hasta la vista..Baby

I thought she was done with the boyfriend. I seem to remember her making a point to the blond that they were having trouble/over or that she just didn't want him anymore.

Besides all that she isn't married, and being white has nothing to do with it. White women aren't some special holy creatures that are above fornicating and getting what they want out of life that somehow makes it unbelievable if they act like women of other shades of color.

So basically your question is, is it ok for white girls to behave the same as most men (of any race)?

Um, yes. You'd hold women to one sexual standard and men to another, freer standard?