Star Trek: The Next Generation : Whatever you have to say to me, say it now

Whatever you have to say to me, say it now

I realize I haven't exactly said much on this board lately, mostly because I ran out of things to say about this show. But I still came back occasionally to read the posts. And there are posters I will miss.

Since we don't have much time left before closing, go ahead and say whatever farewell message you want, even if it's nasty. All users I had on ignore have been taken off.

"Black Lives Matter is the last socially acceptable hate group."-Milo Yiannopoulos

Re: Whatever you have to say to me, say it now

Dukat on the show was pretty much of a prick.
How horrible would it be if you really did look like him ?
And then they changed him into a Bajoran, with lest prosthetic make up,
Oh jeez! He looked better as a Cardassian than he did in real life!😀
Poor guy.
Ok I'm done.

No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed

Nah, I don't look anything like him. But Mrs. Dukat doesn't mind

Farewell, Nakita

"Black Lives Matter is the last socially acceptable hate group."-Milo Yiannopoulos

I enjoy your provocative threads and I see that you're an Amazing Atheist viewer.

Glad you enjoyed it. I only wish I could continue.

I realize I haven't exactly said much on this board lately

Were you off hanging out with the Pah-Wraiths?

It's been a pleasure, my friend.

I know you speak fluent Bajoran, so... soraya payal.

Tell me honestly number one have you been banging Ro Laren as well?

Ahh ha hah! That's right! I remember that episode Conundrum. They hooked up, right?

I think you took the "hooking up" part to literally number one,but I meant besides that episode like you're being harsh on her was just an act?

LOL You may be right.

Now Nexus... based on the way you sometimes speak to me, it seems like... maybe you... you think I'm actually Commander Riker. You know he's just a fictional character, don't you?

I'm glad to see your meds are working now but it would be more entertaining if you just stop taking them while the IMDB ship sinks.

No I think you are Thomas Riker Eye most certainly now Will is on Troi's leash
But it's good to see that you finally found the blue pills Eye.

All this time I wasn't gonna say anything, but I think you're the one who needs special medicine. The photo of Riker that I've been using doesn't mean that I'm actually William T Riker, Nexus.

After all, I've never once thought you were a real character from Blade Runner.

I don't need any medicine Eye Cassanova of the TNG boards,the only thing I would like to know Eye since you have extensive experience with Klingon females,do they fart when they have an orgasm,considering the klingon cuisine they eat?

If you search your heart ,I think you already know the answer to that.

Well considering Trek history about smelly Klingons (see The Undiscovered Country) Eye my vote would go to yes.

Take it easy Angry, I enjoyed your presence here, hope to see you again on another board somewhere. Trek BBS looks like the best alternative for just Star Trek talk, I almost joined them before about 2 years ago but never did.

Over on TOS board they mentioned themoviedb.org which looks the most similar in terms of a message board for each tv show or film but there isn't much traffic there right now. Hopefully they reopen these boards in the future after realizing they lost a lot of website traffic.

Thanks, Inspector. I might end up registering at Trek BBS eventually. I just registered at area51.boardhost.com for now.

Take care Dukat. I for one enjoyed your posts.

Angry you're what this board needed. If we got to big for our britches, you let us know we were full of poop. I'll miss your posts, but not your face so much.

We live as we dream - alone.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say. He did nothing but bad mouth, TNG and go on about how great DS9 was.

RIP Gene Wilder. RIP Barbara Hale. You were great in Perry Mason. RIP William Christopher.

In hindsight I was probably a little too harsh on the show but all I really wanted was to provoke discussion. And it seems I did.

For better or worse. Worse, I say.

RIP Gene Wilder. RIP Barbara Hale. You were great in Perry Mason. RIP William Christopher.

Nothing wrong with a little provocation or discussion that keeps the board alive,the mind sharp and keeps oneself open to other ideas and points of view Dukat after all not everybody's tastes are the same(thank god for that).And I will miss these discussions and even though we don't always agree on everything I managed to have a good and interesting board-relationship with most of them over the years and I will miss that as well.

well 5H1T on a biscuit, you just made me jizz my britches, mister