Star Trek: The Next Generation : Last post from your old Uncle Bennett

Last post from your old Uncle Bennett

This is the last post of old Bennett.The IMDb bigwigs have sent Bennett and his negative cjh8504 posting on a slow boat.

Well, well, well. Col Needham decided to disable IMDb's message boards on February 20, 2017. That means no more CJH-IMS commentary for old Bennett Brauer. I wish you'd sincerely do everyone a great service, and clam up! Now, as I see it, there is only one solution, and that is for me to transform this group of hooligans into a first-class clean-up crew!

Now, you kids are probably asking yourself, "Hey,Bennet, how can we get CJ back on the right track?! If the message board do cease to exist.

Well, as I see it, there is only one solution! And that is for me to get my gear, move in with CJ and his mother in TOMS RIVER!

CJH-IMS must be stop!

Re: Last post from your old Uncle Bennett

https://youtu.be/Sh5arV2cut0

"This is What You Want... This is What You Get"

BREAKING IMDB NEWS

Rabbit Newsletter Headline: RABBIT RETURNS TO FAMILY AFTER LOST DECADE ON IMDB MESSAGE BOARDS

He hopes for this...

But will receive this... 🐰

The absolute disproportionate amount of time Rabbit spends out here is proof he's a loser.

The absolute disproportionate amount of time Rabbit spends out here is proof he's a loser.

well that is bad news. yu were one of the only good posters on this board of fat pimply nerds. you were always trying to get these people on the right track. you will be missed especially by cjh8472

hey bennet I live a block down from cj and people go up to him all the time in the street and say "hey your that CJH ANUS SLUG, why don't you kindly BLOW IT OUT YER A55H0LE YA LILLY LIVERED QUEERMO!