Star Trek: The Next Generation : Troi's Whoppers Delights!

Troi's Whoppers Delights!

Re: Troi's Whoppers Delights!

Riker slyly looking at her whoppers.

I've never even seen them.

We always make love in complete darkness and find each other relying solely on our sense of smell.

But I think she cheats.

Riker out.

But weren't you both naked for the Bêtazoid wedding ceremony to be honest most of the bridge crew saw you both naked number one.

Ah that'd be incorrect Nexus71.

If things had gone according to plan we would have had our second ceremony on Betazed after the one we had on Earth. However, Shinzon. So... it never happened. But, on the plus side of things, I didn't have to worry about being traumatized by seeing Lwaxana naked! Haaaaa haaa haa ha!

Riker out.

Wonderful cleavage it is too.

X-Men: Apocalypse 8/10. TMNT: Out of the Shadows 9/10. RIP Doris Roberts. You were wonderful in ELR.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I slyly looked at them quite a lot while watching her onscreen for MANY MANY episodes while whaking off furiously!

You don't need nudity to whack off, Spe?

X-Men: Apocalypse 8/10. TMNT: Out of the Shadows 9/10. RIP Doris Roberts. You were wonderful in ELR.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

When I saw the thread "Troi's Whoppers Delights!", I thought she became a head chef at Burger King.

Spenser with an "S", like the poet.

With replicator technology, does anyone know how to cook on the Enterprise? Probably why they made Neelix the chef on Voyager.

Over 20,001 Tacos Returned...AS GARBAGE!

Riker made scrambled eggs for some of the officers one time.
Worf loved them.

🎵"Don Matteo" cool show!!!🎶

Yeah and Pulaski brought some alien beer with her.Worf is like a walking trash can he'll eat anything.

Including Troi. Lol!

Remember CJ there are children on this board.

Worf is like a walking trash can he'll eat anything.
Is that why he dated Troi?

I already made a similar joke, Cind.

When I saw the thread "Troi's Whoppers Delights!", I thought she became a head chef at Burger King.

LOL

8) Troi Almost Had One Full Brain. But at the last moment, the writers decided on half a brain... but twice the caboose!!!

And boobs.

Quite possibly the best boobs and bumb combo in the entire Star Trek universe, hana

She's up there, for sure.

You guys need to get your heads out of her chest and check your eyes she isn't pretty at all check out Robin Lefler,Rajiin,Dr. Helen Noel,Droxine,Hoshi Sato,(reboot) Carol Marcus,Brenna Odell,Kamala.And Greek women have mustaches.

And Greek women have mustaches.

And they tickle oh so nicely during a BJ!!!

BJ is that true?

Yep. Your mom's mustache especially!!!

LOL

I saw what you did there, Cind. Nicely done.

The best bum in Tek has T'Pol (according to Malcolm).

HahA! Loved how Dominic Keating delivered the line, "Well, I think she's got an awfully nice bum!" He looked and sounded like such a lech.

But she has a nice bum check those decon. chamber scenes and a nice rack (if that's your thing).

Boobs are my thing for sure.

PHWOAR!!!

PHWOAR!!!

Indeed buna!