Star Trek: The Next Generation : Unlikely things you'll hear in a Star Trek movie or series;

Re: Unlikely things you'll hear in a Star Trek movie or series;

Troi: I sense something...Mother!

RIP Gene Wilder. One of the funniest people of all time. RIP Matt Roberts. You were great.

Picard; Blast! missed!

No, you got her. Worf did. I was continuing the shuttle blowing up.

RIP Gene Wilder. One of the funniest people of all time. RIP Matt Roberts. You were great.

Picard; Damn pheew you scared the sh!t out of me there counselor,...but wait if you can sense your mother that must mean she is still....Oh god shields up ,red alert!

No, no, no. She senses she got blown up. She senses something bad happened to her. She died. Lol. I'd like to play off that.

Picard ; Very funny counselor next time don't scare the Hell out of me.

Good, good, good. I can work with that.

Troi: No, Captain. My mother died. I just saw her. Do you know how this happened?

Picard; Or was it just another one of these half @ssed schemes you and Riker come up with ,so Will can take over the Enterprise after I had gotten a heart attack ey?

I was too, CJH.

Didn't mean to be off-putting. A lot gets lost in the translations on here.... hopefully my next contribution will be better...even if it is from a DS9 fan :)

"Obamacare: It only works if you don't!"

It's all good in the hood, my friend.

All contributions are welcome Averagejoe including DS9 ones.But it must be unlikely things you would hear on DS9.(example if Sisko thanks Picard for blowing up his starship and killing his wife ,but rebukes him for not killing his son Jake)

For example:

Picard: Shut up, Data! Continue, Wesley.

Or

Picard; Aha Lwaxana my love tonight dinér a deux at eight and after that a sensual massage and what comes after that......read my thoughts.

Lwaxana; Oh Jean-Luc you naughty boy!

Hey CJ has your account been deleted?

Of course not. Why do you ask?

Read the threads CJ there is a poster claiming he is going to get your account deleted he also has a link which make me think he is the source of all your Shinzons and antagonists.

You are probably correct. Don't worry, pal. I'm not going anywhere.

Good to hear that.

Riker: the beard has to go again