Supergirl : Mon-el Needs To Go....

Mon-el Needs To Go....

I have nothing against the actor, I think Chris Wood is a fine actor and person, but his character is just so utterly annoying now in the show.

I feel his presence has been poorly handled since the reveal in the ship, his character hasn't really added any value to the show or the stories plot.

Apart from a faint love attraction and screen kiss between Mon-el and Kara, his character is more of just comedy relief and value. Having said that we kind of already have that with Winn with the humor value, so I don't feel Mon-el's appearance should last much longer in the long run if they want the show to go on.

I know what happen's to Mon-el's character in the comics, so hopefully they will follow through with that sooner rather than later.

Just wish the shows writers could have handled him better in the show...

Re: Mon-el Needs To Go....

100% agree with you

I cannot disagree.

Good job Oscars! Hopefully Asian and Hispanic nominees in 2018!

I think a lot of people are feeling that from what ive seen. He just doesn't add anything to the show thats needed and his storyling isnt all that engaging for me.

Funny, that's exactly how I feel about the James character. I stopped watching the show regularly during season 1 (only watched sporadically) in part because he was such dead weight in every scene he was in. I'm watching the show more regularly now because I find the Mon-El character to be a lot of fun and I love his scenes with Kara. They have such a playful vibe.

Im with you, I find James dull, and kept falling asleep during season 1, felt that the romance was not right

This season love it, Mon-El is fun, hes like Alec from Dark Angel, cheeky and fun but with a dark past that hes hiding and he uses a sunny attitude to hide that pain

Im not sure what they can do, or are planning with James, he should run Catco and deal with problems with that and covering the change in aliens in the world not be part of team Arrow who got lost

not be part of team Arrow who got lost

LOL! That figures since I haven't really gelled with the new Team Arrow recruits this season either.

If I had to pick between Mon-El and James, I'd take Mon-El anyday. But Mon-El sucks too so I'd like them both dropped.

More Hank and Winn time please. And let Kara stay single. I liked it better when there was less romance on the show.

I'm sorry but Lena-Kara will never happen, so stop

her new boss is a better match.

Good job Oscars! Hopefully Asian and Hispanic nominees in 2018!

He's growing on me, but the writing needs to improve.

Maybe they can have him take Maggie and go and get back to the basics of the show again.

Winn needs to go.This could use some better writers as well.The WB needs creditable actors and writers to keep people like Flockhart,who was great,when CBS aired the show.They need to let go of the teenybopper mentality if the network is going to grow like FX did with FOX.

I have to agree, I like CW as an actor and I liked the character from the comics but I feel they could've done a much better job with the character esp. with him and Kara.

"I'm the ultimate badass,you do NOT wanna f-ck wit me!"Hudson,Aliens😬

No he is great. This show needs some MEN on the show
Let me ask why you hate him. Is it because you want Kara with a girl like all the crazy LGBT Fake fandom ?
Because Kara is in to guys and they would never have SUPERGIRL and both sisters gay! All the normal viewers would just leave as well

Mon-El is GREAT!

Crazy LGBT fake fandom that want Kara with a girl? Are you sure about that 'cause last time I checked nobody thinks Kara is going to get with a girl on this show and there are people already counting down the number of episodes until Alex or Maggie meet their demise or Alex gets given a male love interest ‘cause god knows that is the only way most lesbians end up happy in movies or TV shows with a few exceptions is if they turn hetero and be with a man. I am betting Sara ends up with Rip In Legends of Tomorrow. What most of us REAL Supergirl fans that have been reading the comic books for decades (most likely before you were even born) is a real adaption of ‘Supergirl’ but so far all we have received is a timid version of a character who has mostly been long portrayed as edgy and aggressive and keeps to herself in favour of a female version of Superman that could be referred to as ‘Supergirl and Friends’ or soon to be ‘Mon-El, Supergirl and Friends.’

I would like to see a show from the Berlanti crew where a female superhero is not weakened down or had her attitude toned down to make the male characters look stronger but so far all we have got is a weakened down version of Black Canary who couldn’t even fight yet has always been one of the most highly skilled fighters in DC Comic Books (male and female), a Black Siren who can take down a building one day but is used as a sidekick for a male villain with no superpowers, a horrible version of Starling turned into a teenager and a Supergirl who needs to be recused by other characters all the time and is overshadowed by Jimmy Olsen (of all the characters they could use) becoming the Guardian. I am sure Mon-El will get more powers than Kara regardless of Supergirl being more powerful than Superman in most Supergirl comics and after that she will take her place as a loving and obedient housewife while he fights all the battles.

Supergirl is not Superman with Lois Lane or Spider-Man with Mary Jane. In the majority of Supergirl comic books she doesn’t have a love interest and Mon-El was a flash in the pan that didn’t even stay with Kara as long as Nightwing. You don’t give Batman a permanent love interest and make a movie or TV show focused on that relationship, don’t do the same to Supergirl ‘cause of her gender.

Make Same Sex Marriages Legal In Australia 'cause we deserve to have the same rights as everybody else and shouldn't be controlled by backwards people with outdated views.

I actually really like Mon-el, I can see he's trying to better himself, and he does care about Kara. He hasn't really done anything I don't like yet, and I do look forward to seeing more of him. :)

I love the Mon-El addition to the show! He has brought a lot more potential to it in my opinion. When superman was on the show for a few episodes I was sad to see him go because another superhero really added something. Then they brought in Mon-El and I'm excited to see if he will actually follow through with becoming a hero or if he will decide it isn't for him. I also like the humor he has added, which is different from Winn's. It is kind of a sarcastic, self-deprecating humor which I appreciate a lot. Also I think he is a good actor, so that is a plus. The addition of him to the cast has really made me look forward to the show even more each week.

Nope, he gets to stay. He brings the funny.