Supergirl : OK, about the sign thing...

Re: OK, about the sign thing...

Not now, not ever. She has lusted for power her entire life. She's lied, manipulated the truth, done slime-ball things, slithered off to a state she never lived in before so she could get power, etc. She's exactly the type of person who should NEVER have power.

And how the Mother F is Trump any better? Nearly all of his cabinet picks are filled with people who paid their way into the position or people who are most likely going to use their positions to make money for the big businesses who gave them money.

Again, Hillary wasn't my first choice and had her fair share of corruption, but I seriously doubt she would have packed her cabinet with morons and at the very least would have actually had her feet held to the fire had she blatantly tried to profit off of her position like Trump is doing.

So what you are saying is that they aren't losing their reproductive rights at all, you are simply fear-mongering.

I don't think it's fear mongering to make an educated guess. Trump publicly stated women who have abortions should be punished. Pence is aggressively pro-life. Trump has already used his powers as dictator to cut funding for international PP and his SC nominee Neil Gorsuch has a history of being anti PP and abortion.

Let's pretend the roles were reversed and Hillary had won and all her picks were pro-choice, pro-regulation, pro-immigration, pro-open borders and a Hillary supporter tried to convince you her reign wouldn't be super liberal.

This reminds me of the lie that 45,000 people die every year due to a lack of health insurance. No facts support this

Well this is a matter of you just wanting to believe your own alternative facts. The American Journal of Public Health, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge Health Alliance, and the CDC all back up that 45k estimate. http://www.factcheck.org/2009/09/dying-from-lack-of-insurance/

"You mean people WITHOUT health insurance die more often than people with it?? What sorcery is this?!" is what I hear when I read your reply.

Oh, come on now. Don't be riduculous. It is WAY more than 27% enjoying watching you snowflakes melt.

Actually that 27% estimate is wrong, it's 25.5%. And I don't think you understand what a "snowflake" is, you're using that term wrong. I'm not overly sensitive and I can certainly take criticism. If anything I'm angry that I'm seeing smoke and people like you are pretending like there isn't a fire. A huge trash fire.

Fear-mongering, lies and playing the race card are the ONLY things liberals have so they use them all the time.

You keep telling yourself that when your taxes get raised to pay for the wall Mexico said Hell No to.

Revenge is the most important meal of the day.

And how the Mother F is Trump any better?

How many decades has President Trump been a politician?

had her fair share of corruption,

Understatement of the century.

I seriously doubt she would have packed her cabinet with morons and at the very least would have actually had her feet held to the fire had she blatantly tried to profit off of her position like Trump is doing.

You mean like they have with her and her "charitable" foundation?

I don't think it's fear mongering to make an educated guess.

Go ahead and make an educated guess then. President Trump isn't telling women they have to have sex or can't. Therefore, there aren't losing their reproductive rights.

Trump has already used his powers as dictator to cut funding for international PP

I know, and it is AWESOME! I hope he TOTALLY defunds the abortion mill, because that is about all it does. Abby Johnson was a former PP director who quit because PP was trying to increase quotas on abortions and provided few other services. http://www.abbyjohnson.org/

If abortion as a method of birth control is such a wonderful thing, you are free to fund it.

Well this is a matter of you just wanting to believe your own alternative facts. The American Journal of Public Health, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge Health Alliance, and the CDC all back up that 45k estimate.

There is no way to back that up. For those numbers to work, you have to assume way too many things. The person didn't have access to a free clinic. The person had a health issue which was curable. The person regularly went to their doctor when they had insurance. The person who died without insurance died SPECIFICALLY because they didn't have insurance, and not because they were shot in the head, had a massive heart attack, died in a car crash, etc.

Let's assume that the made up "fact" is real. That means that with 2.5 million Americans dying each year, 98% of the people who die HAVE health insurance. By those numbers, you have a better chance of living if you don't have health insurance.

Actually that 27% estimate is wrong, it's 25.5%.

Nope, the number is much, much higher. Every last person who voted for President Trump, plus those who supported him but didn't vote, and a significant amount of people who didn't vote for him but are ashamed of the way the left are acting are enjoying watching the melt-down.

If anything I'm angry that I'm seeing smoke and people like you are pretending like there isn't a fire. A huge trash fire.

If Hillary were in the WH it would be a nuclear explosion.

You keep telling yourself that when your taxes get raised to pay for the wall Mexico said Hell No to.

More than one way to pay for it. Plus, when my taxes go down and the stock market improves because of President Trump, it will more than make up for taxes going up to pay for the wall. Plus, there will be a lot of money saved by not paying the sanctuary cities.

Actually, I don't even think he needs to build the wall. All he needs to do is remove the birthright citizenship clause, stop giving anything more than life saving ER services to illegals and levy huge fines against companies which get caught using illegals.

Remove the incentives to come to the US illegally and that will stop the flood. Then it will make catching the drug smugglers easier.

Completely 100% agree. She should be applauded for the sign because it teaches children that sort of behavior isn't acceptable. It shows what is right and wrong. We as a country used to know that... but apparently some of the country now finds that sort of thing acceptable.

I don't think she's a bad person and I'll still watch the show. I love it. Why would I bite my nose to spite my face? She made a bad decision. That's what my opinion is on this, but she's still a great person.

What was a bad decision was the GOP nominating a man who admitted to sexually assaulting women, who peaked in on women and kids undressing, has a foul mouth, and is thin-skinned. I'm no feminist, but Trump deserves to be called out. He's a racist as well.

Good job Oscars! Hopefully Asian and Hispanic nominees in 2018!

This thread is not about Trump. This thread is about Melissa and her irresponsible behavior. Nice try.

Her behavior is a response to Trump, so it's relevant. I doubt any 13 year old in America watching SG every week has not heard Trump admitting he sexually assaults women. Ivanka revealed this years ago.

Blah blah blah.

Facts, facts, facts.

. I doubt any 13 year old in America watching SG every week has not heard Trump admitting he sexually assaults women.

Would you please post a link to a credible source which confirms that President Trump actually sexually assaulted women?

Thanks!

I didn't start this to talk about her "irresponsible behavior" but to try and get others to see that the only reason she made a sign like that was because of what Trump said on that tape. I mean, it's because of Trump that those jokes even exist.

Exactly, if any other Republican would have won this march never would have happened.

Do you have a sister or daughter? Send her my way so I can grab her by the pussy.

You just proved my point. 

You responded to the wrong post.

And you've NEVER responded to my request to show a link to where President Trump actually did what he talked about.

Her sign is how she wanted to express her dissatisfaction with Trump's remarks about women. She doesn't care about her fans as much as people on here think she does. If people are so concerned about her sign being a negative influence on her young female fans; then, what the hell do you call her titties being shown in full nudity on Homeland? Entertainers don't ask to be a positive influence on young people because it's not the entertainer's responsibility to be a positive influence. If young kids want to have someone of a positive influence to look up to, they should use their parents and family NOT CELEBRITIES and entertainers.

Don't blame Melissa for being a negative influence because she's not, and she's just standing up for what she believes in and how she expresses it is her business.

You're clearly an idiot, don't get mad because I tell you the truth.

If young kids want to have someone of a positive influence to look up to, they should use their parents and family NOT CELEBRITIES and entertainers.

Yep! I called it earlier. I knew some moron would use that excuse.

I just heard about the sign thing on the Washington Post.. (you think people troll here... god damn that place is unhealthy) Anyway, I was disappointed in Melissa going to it.. she's better than that and as one of her fans I don't want to see her become a activist type. Hateful people.. regardless of what their being activists for.. many are to over the top and come across as far worse than those they protest against..

That being said.. Her sign was tame I wasn't offended by that. Really it came across as a plug for Supergirl rather than a protest against the American President.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Slow down mate.

A march against terror??

I must have missed the terror part. Did Trump organize a terrorist strike? Did he order anything that violated the civil rights of the people? Did he do anything that threatened the rights of the people?

Evil to the core you say. Have you met him? Has he done anything evil?

So his opinions are a bit extreme. So? In a democracy he has the right to express his opinion. There is also a line between having an opinion and doing something. Just cause he has some unpopular beliefs doesnt mean that he will put these beliefs above logic and the well being of the country he rules.

I am not into politics and i dont even live in the USA to fully know what goes on there. But i believe that people should wait for some actual evidence and proof before making such comments. Otherwise all they do is throwing baseless accusations around.

Did he order anything that violated the civil rights of the people?

Have you seen the news today?

Nope. What happened?

People with Green Cards are not citizens and therefore do not have the same rights.

Your Rights as a Permanent Resident

As a permanent resident (green card holder), you have the right to:

Live permanently in the United States provided you do not commit any actions that would make you removable under immigration law
Work in the United States at any legal work of your qualification and choosing. (Please note that some jobs will be limited to U.S. citizens for security reasons)
Be protected by all laws of the United States, your state of residence and local jurisdictions

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/after-green-card-granted/rights-and-responsibilities-permanent-resident/rights-and-responsibilities-green-card-holder-permanent-resident

Still not the same rights as US Citizens.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

And he is still light years better than Hillary ever was. 👍

From what i hear Trump has issued an order to prevent people from countries from which most terrorists come to enter in the USA.

If that is the case then i see nothing wrong with it. Lets be realistic for just one sec. Most terrorists do come from these countries. Furthermore terrorism has been a big threat lately. So i think its logical to want to keep potential threats away until some security measures are taken.

I keep hearing that Trump is being racist to those immigrants and a monster for only allowing access to people who can help in the community. I find that to also be logical. Lets assume that he was allowing access to all. What then? If those people couldnt work or do anything else they would end up on the streets begging for help. Some may actually turn criminals. I am sympathetic to refugees but logic needs to be applied. Also i am from Greece and i can assure you that filling the country with immigrants without any plan to properly support them will cause harm to both the country and the immigrants.

So i do not see why everyone is portraying Trump as a tyrant.

From what i hear Trump has issued an order to prevent people from countries from which most terrorists come to enter in the USA.

You've heard wrong. No terrorist has come from those countries.

How did you feel when 0bama issued the same type of ban in 2011?