Supergirl : Melissa Benoist's "Supergirl"-Themed Women's March Sign Is Totally Epic

Melissa Benoist's "Supergirl"-Themed Women's March Sign Is Totally Epic

Re: Melissa Benoist's "Supergirl"-Themed Women's March Sign Is Totally E

Agreed. Melissa is awesome.

Re: Melissa Benoist's 'Supergirl'-Themed Women's March Sign Is Totally E

I had a dream last night where she (in supergirl costume) was my gf :(

Re: Melissa Benoist's 'Supergirl'-Themed Women's March Sign Is Totally E

Yep, right up there with Martin Luther King.

OMG. That is hilarious. 😂

They say I'm gifted, uh huh
Well I'm a certified prodigy
I'm gonna own you, uh huh
I'm gonna bring you to your knees

I always tell you how smart you are
It's cause my brain is really supersized
You're an academic superstar
Just look at me

I'm a leader, I'm a winner, and I'm cleaner
'Cause I'm awesome
I don't need you 'cause I'm neato and I beat you
'Cause I'm awesome

Funny from a person who gained 50% of her show's male audience because of her leaked cell phone photos showed her naked and screwing. NOW she's outraged because of ten year old silly locker room talk that means nothing today?

"Means nothing today"

"What race are you? If you don't tell me I'll just...assume the worst."

How is that Donald Trump offends these women so much with WORDS a decade before running for office, when Hillary's husband actually DID what Trump only TALKED about while in public office? Then, she helped intimidate and threaten such women. Yet, that didn't offend them???

How is that Donald Trump offends these women so much with WORDS a decade before running for office, when Hillary's husband actually DID what Trump only TALKED about while in public office? Then, she helped intimidate and threaten such women. Yet, that didn't offend them???

Yep. The entire notion of hypocrisy has been completely reinvented by libtards these past few weeks. It has broken all aspects of what I thought was the limit.

Arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhBWDzkqEPY

I am not into politics. I dont know what Trump has said or done.

All i know is that given what he has said he appears to have some sexist/stereotypical beliefs.

Now personally i dont agree with such beliefs. However. If Trump has only stated his opinion [without actually doing anything that would cause mistreatment] then i do not see what the fuss is all about.

Having an opinion about something is one thing [democracy is supposed to allow an individual to speak his/her mind regardless of how unpopular the opinion may be]. That doesnt mean however that this opinion will define ones actions.

In the latest month all i keep on hearing is how Trump will ruin America and how he will mistreat women and non Americans.

So i have to ask. Is there any proof of this??? Has he actually said that he will mistreat females or that he will be unfair towards non-Americans?? Has he done anything besides stating his opinion that supports those fears??

If not then i find the whole march thing to be pointless and to simply promote anarchy and disorder.

So i have to ask. Is there any proof of this??? Has he actually said that he will mistreat females or that he will be unfair towards non-Americans?? Has he done anything besides stating his opinion that supports those fears??

Politicians lie. Even the most blatant racist and sexist politician (excluding David Duke) won't just come out and say, "I intend to screw over this minority group or women suck." They are much more subtle than that, they use code words and proxies. When they do say something defaming they lie and say they were misunderstood or fooling around.

Their supporters are too busy drinking the Kool-aid to care. Trump admits to peeking at minors as they undress and his supporters dismiss it. Yum yum drink up!

What do we want? More Asian actresses and actors. When do we want it? Yesterday!

@ Educator

SO if he hasn't said it, he's lying because he really thinks it. And politicians lie.
Hmmm.....so whatever he has said or not said really doesn't matter anymore.

Let's just cut to the chase.
You Hate him.
You want him out.

He could discover the cure for cancer and you would still have zero good thoughts about him.

Your contribution is over.

He said it and it was recorded. That Trumps denial by anyone. Trump is a racist, misogynist, adulterer, who sexually assaults women. But he's pretending to be Pro-life so he's not totally horrible.

What do we want? More Asian actresses and actors. When do we want it? Yesterday!

Thanks for admitting that there is no proof that he's done the things he's talked about.

👍

I can be offended by two things at the same time. Amazing, right?!

"What race are you? If you don't tell me I'll just...assume the worst."

Why is it that ardent Trump supporters cannot discuss HIS words, HIS actions, HIS challenges without bringing up Clinton? Oh, that's right....deflection.

Here's an update: The election was a couple of months ago. Trump won. You really need to find a new boogeyman than Hillary Clinton to try and spin everything on.

BTW, I'm a Republican. You know, before you go and say I'm "just another liberal". And I'm ashamed that my party nominated this heinous human being and that many party leaders (like say....Paul Ryan) who had the guts and strength to say that they were not going to support Trump despite his nomination because of the way he comports himself...well, they ended up waffling and towing the party line instead of having any sort of courage of their convictions.

Why is it that ardent Trump supporters cannot discuss HIS words, HIS actions, HIS challenges without bringing up Clinton? Oh, that's right....deflection.

No, because Bill's cheating and assaults were well known when he was elected, and people listed Bill's "experience in the WH" as a reason to vote for Hillary.

If you don't see the hypocrisy there, then you have issues.

.Paul Ryan) who had the guts and strength to say that they were not going to support Trump despite his nomination because of the way he comports himself...well, they ended up waffling and towing the party line instead of having any sort of courage of their convictions.

If they had ANY convictions, they would have stood up to 0bama from 2010 on and Trump would have never decided to run.

I'm with you 100. I didn't vote for Trump, but I did vote GOP down ticket. The man admits he sexually assaults women and that's not enough proof for his defenders. He says racial allegations against him are probably true, yet he's innocent and pure. I've never seen anything like it.

The man admits he sexually assaults women and that's not enough proof for his defenders.

Hillary denied having a private server, then denied using it for government use, tells the families of the victims in the embassy bombing it was due to an internet video, and still her supporters love her.

She says she's a feminist, yet clung to the coat-tails of her abusive husband, slut-shamed the women he seduced, and takes millions in "donations" from countries which beat women if they don't dress properly, don't let them, vote, drive, work where they want, blame them for getting raped.

I've never seen anything like it.

Actually, I have. I see it all the time with the hypocritical liberals.

I'm not a Democrat. I voted third party since 2008. Not sure why you brought up Hillary. Why did you?

Showing the hypocrisy - I thought that was quite easy to see.

Have to admit that's a good sign.

You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~

Yeah, even if you're a Trump fan you gotta admit that's a great sign.

That was the best thing I've seen in a while, I think she's a cool person and actress, and I think it was great of her to support a really good cause and to come up with something as clever as this. :)

I like the one where someone posted that right next to the pictures she had taken of her having sex with her bf.

Oh, the consensual pictures. Trump doesn't ask, he just grabs.

Do you have actual proof he did such a thing? I've looked and can't find it. Would you please post your proof?

Thanks!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvHPRYkMEwL

You're welcome. Warning expl*cit language.

I asked for proof that he did it, not just proof of his locker room talk.

Still waiting on the proof he ACTUALLY did that and isn't just spouting off locker room talk.

How about you prove that he didn't? If Christians can push the burden of truth on to the people who don't believe it, then I challenge you do do exactly that.

Take your flunky and dangle.

How about you prove that he didn't?

That isn't how it works in this country. If you accuse someone of doing something, YOU have to prove it.

It has nothing to do with Christianity and that was a pathetic, desperate attempt on your part.

So, we'll just figure since you can't prove he actually did it, you are simply spreading more lies and hatred.

Well, she's a liberal (She voted for Hilary Clinton, I bet) because most young adults are usually liberal. She was offended like every other woman in regards to Trump's comments about women. Don't be surprised to see Melissa attend another Trump protest when it happens because that's a likely scenario in the future.

You're clearly an idiot, don't get mad because I tell you the truth.

Did she also protest like this while Hillary's husband was pussy grabbing women and Hillary was bullying the victims into silence?

I'm sure she'll claim that she is too young to have been part of that "protest". Or, even though "Bill's experience in the WH" was one big reason why women were voting for Hillary, she'll claim that Bill wasn't running - it was just his feminist wife who ONLY got power by clinging to Bill's coat-tails.

Deflecting away from the issues that M.B. was marching for and/or against doesn't help anything. As unfortunate as Bill's actions were... they were consensual. It's not ok to cheat, I agree. And it was especially not honorable to do it while in office, but it was still consensual between adults. It was all dealt with and has been done and over for decades. Time for people to move on from that unfortunate piece of history.

Trump has said and done enough to have his detractors up in arms, from saying a woman who is flat chested can't be a "10" to mocking a disabled reporter. He lashed out insults during his campaign as well, which aren't professional, Presidential actions either.

I think at this point- the entire US needs to grow up. Trump is the president whether some like it or not. People have a right to protest whether some like it or not. People need to start speaking more kindly and stop lashing out with immature comments and verbal, nasty attacks on others, including Trump!

"This organism and derivative genetic material is restricted intellectual property."

Trump has said and done enough to have his detractors up in arms, from saying a woman who is flat chested can't be a "10"

He's well within his right to say that though. Especially since he was running the beauty pageants.

The modelling industry is far, far more harsh when it comes to female body types and weight.

You are VERY right. At the same time, women are also within their rights to find it offensive as there are plenty of gorgeous women with A and B cups. I can see both sides!

"This organism and derivative genetic material is restricted intellectual property."

This is why many American women of this generation are hard to take seriously.

They don't want to be judged on their looks, yet they all want to be considered '10s' .... despite the fact that the vast, vast majority are not.