Katt Williams : This man is a big disgrace to black people.

This man is a big disgrace to black people.

Sorry but, as a black person I just can't get over people like this. Loud, ignorant, foul-mouthed, ex-druggie, barely comprehensible twat. I think we have had enough of these horrible stereotypes in the black community that it should not be far-fetched to demand to have someone more decent and polished representing black people, after the election of a black President. Sure I get it, he is from the ghetto/hood, but that is not an excuse to allow this turd of a human being to run around behaving like a retard.

This is why black people are always kept as prominent members of the underclass - when we call this type of people normal. No, no one is going hire someone who acts and talks like this guy, thats why they go into entertainment where they are pretty much their own boss. The problem is, just how many black people have the chance this guy gets and makes the money that he does, like 1 in 500,000. Unemployment amongst blacks has gone up to 16%, crime rate is high, etc, most black people are poor, yet we glorify this guy who is a very bad and negative example of what a black person should be, how sad and pathetic.

The bad news is, this guy is not funny and no one cares for him anymore. I never knew who he was until recently. This guy is a big disgrace to black people.

Re: This man is a big disgrace to black people.

Lmao... speak for yourself and stop making gross generalizations.
"What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Lmao... speak for yourself and stop making gross generalizations.

What did you think I did with that commentary? speak for you?

The dude is a comedian. Get over yourself. So I guess, Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy must be disgraces to black people as well.
"What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Like Chris Rock said, all you have to do as a comedian to make huge money is to learn how not to be foul mouthed in public. Comedians who know how to behave themselves in public make loads of money because they get invited to more places. Black people are too used to glorifying ignorance that it is almost hard for "us" to see how being decent and polished could be useful to the community.

Why glorify the ghetto behaviour when we know that won't get you anywhere far. Now this guy is already a washed up foul mouthed idiot, I bet those Hispanics won't be calling him for any show anytime soon, white people deffinitely won't have him in their shows despite shouting U.S.A - U.S.A with him, black people aren't exactly economically powerful.

Well,I guess American black people may feel different.
You have 1 opinion.
49 Million black Americans may disagree.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

1 man cannot disgrace an entire race. Especially not a comedian.

"If we can only catch him, Death is dead!" -Cantebury Tales

^Exactly. Bill Clinton went on to be the blackest White President there ever was and probably will be and if what he did not *beep* either of the races, then we're still good. All of us.

I've been registered here for over 10 years. WOOOOOOW!

The difference is that Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy was actually funny and not dumb as a sack of bricks...

Light travels faster than sound,
that's why people seem bright,
until you hear them.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

@groomten

Honestly, dude's not my cup of tea either---he relies on profanity way too much, but,frankly, I'm tired of hearing about how so-and-so is a disgrace to black people. Nobody said he had to be a role model in the first place, and anybody who thinks all black people are like him is just too stupid to think,anyway. And how can you hold ONE black comedian responsible for the image of ALL black people? Please--that is too much of a burden to dump on ONE man. I'm tired of this idea that ALL black people in public have to be these perfect upright citizens all the time---that is so unrealistic. How the hell is ONE person supposed to represent 38 million black people in the U.S.any damn way? Katt's only presenting Katt and nobody else. That's all.

He's funny as hell to me.

He's not just a disgrace to black people. He's a disgrace to all of humanity.

"Throughout history every mystery ever solved has turned out to be....NOT magic." -Tim Minchin

I really like his act. I don't know why anyone says he is a disgrace.

Ludacris unfortunately, is the ONLY reason we know this no talent morons name.

Wake up, Time to DIE.

It's been awhile since you posted and I didn't read any of the other responses.

With that said, why is it that ONE person of any ethnicity/race that is not classified "white" representative of ALL the people of that race? For instance, when a white person commits a crime, nobody says that s/he is a disgrace to their race. Yet, EVERY other group of people are judged based on the actions of a few. And, as long as disenfranchised groups continue to be stereotyped and dismissed, this type of attitude will continue to divide people.

-----
"Can we all just parachute down from Cloud Coo-coo Land?" Jimmy-Better Call Saul

Don't forget Bill Cosby and Micheal Vick.

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
had his moment of doubt and pain.
The Rolling Stone