Tom Wright : Anyone else get the feeling he's doing a Ted Levine/Buffalo Bill imp….

Anyone else get the feeling he's doing a Ted Levine/Buffalo Bill imp….

pression? I think he sounds very close to Ted/Bill.

Re: Anyone else get the feeling he's doing a Ted Levine/Buffalo Bill imp….

Thought I was the only one. I feel the same thing. He does sound very close to Ted. :P

Leland: "Monk, are you sure?"
Adrian: "I'm 100% sure that she probably killed her husband."

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Amazing job of acting! For that matter, amazing makeup to make him look so crazy. But I immediately recognized the "voice", then realized Ted Levine's in the same show. Then the creepy nutcase-dancing-nude? Jeez, can anyone say Buffalo Bill?

No offense, but what IS that voice? I know with the mustache and beard, Linder seemed to be hiding a prominent jaw. Much like Chuck Norris. But the mushy sound reminds me of my grandfather with a wad of chewing tobacco behind his lower lip.

But good-looking, obviously versatile actor!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

He's a tremendous actor, I agree. I do believe he has put something in his mouth to help with that mushy delivery. Tricky, but it works. I'm not saying I know that as a fact, only that it appears to me he has.

Nothing wrong with it, IMHO, nothing different from an actor using a cane or lifts in his shoes. Dark glasses, fake teeth, etc. All part of an actor's quiver. As long as it works, I say work it.

Oh yeah! First thing I noticed when he spoke! That is the only time I have EVER heard someone sound like Ted. Love his voice!

Well, the good steal from the best... and then there's this guy.

For every lie I unlearn I learn something new - Ani Difranco

Re: Anyone else get the feeling he's doing a Ted Levine/Buffalo Bill imp

from the moment he first uttered a word until this season's finale. every time he talks i'm just picturing Buffalo Bill. i'd like to hear Ted Levin's thought's on it.