Lee Tergesen : Lee is super fine…

Lee is super fine…

Lee is super fine, especially with the facial hair in Oz, of course. I sure wish he'd star in his own seriessomething like Dexter!

Re: Lee is super fine…

You have no idea.well wait.obviously you do since you started this chat. LOL I am right with you on Lee having his own show. He was supposed to have a show called A.M.P.E.D but apparently Spike Tv decided not to go forward with it. One can only hope that someone realizes just how talented this man is and gives him a STARING ROLE in something worthy of his talents.
:-)

Agreed!

"Wanting to be someone else, is a waste of the person you are." -Kurt Cobain

I just want a second season of Wanted. Is that really too much to ask?

That's probably how I will feel after seeing it! : (

"Wanting to be someone else, is a waste of the person you are." -Kurt Cobain

Ditto. Definately ditto.

Lee Tergesen is a great actor dont know about the super fine part but is a great actor and,and,and,and,and. you know what *beep* it im proud of manhood and im very confident in my heterohood to say I would do Lee,LOL LOL But he is a great actor all his work, Monster, Oz, Wounded Knee, Wanted the list goes on! Cant wait to see him on Cane

The prince has left the building, bow down b@#$%

LOL Hey, it takes a real man to admit that! ;oD

Can't wait for Cane toobut I just wish he'd land his own show that can showcase his talents.

Thank you colleendetroit!!! Me 2, but sometimes it takes time! This man has always received great reviews for his work! Hell his guest spots on other actor shows such as Law and Order get him attention and top billing on the guest featured on that episode!! This man can do no wrong!!!! But I definetly will be watching CANE!!!!

The prince has left the building, bow down b@#$%

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

He didn't make a half-bad looking woman in Cast a Deadly Spell, either.

oh, yes he is …

well had the distinct privilege of meeting mr. tergesen recently here in manhattan [ about a month ago ] and let's just say the camera does him little justice : the total effect live is very appealing [ from head to toe ] oh, and incidentally, he is a very polite & charming man, 2

Re: oh, yes he is …

Post deleted

I love Lee and think he is adorable. My fave feature of his? His eyes. Lee and Chris acting in something together, even more adorable!!! ;)

If we had a chance to do it all again tell me, could we? Would we?

Oh I am right there with all of you believe me - you have great taste! lol. I have had a crush on him since OZ. By the way, that is a really flattering IMDB profile pic of him.

He's very hot indeed. I thought so in Oz and in more recent things like Longmire and Person of Interest. I think he's gotten hotter <3

real human being and a real hero

he's very sexy. ive also met him twice and agree he looks much much better in person. he's hot.