Lee Tergesen : Lee Tergesen and Christopher Meloni

Lee Tergesen and Christopher Meloni

I love these two guys. I just bought the fourth season of "OZ" and love them more now then I did when I first started watching the DVDs. How amazing these two are and the chemistry they have is undeniable. I know Chris calls him his bitch. You gotta admit it's love.

"Sometimes my ruminations are too confusing for someone not inside my head." -Anon

Re: Lee Tergesen and Christopher Meloni

Uh huh. They're great. When they kiss in Cuts Like a Knife (I know I jsut said this on another thread, sorry), that's heartbreaking. Beecher/Keller is just a well-written storyline.

I would rather be an optimist and wrong, than a pessimist and right. -Kurt Gdel

It is a great story line. It is one of my favorite in Oz. They are both great actors.

"I'd like a four way with Nooter and Pecky." Tobias Beecher

Oh god, their chemistry was FANTASTIC. Most heterosexual couples on TV don't share that kind of sexual electricity.

Just look at them together at the GLAAD Awards:

http://www.fanfromfla.net/bk/images/glaad_collage800.jpg

Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. -Boethius 524 AD

Man that was good. Thanks for the memories. I so agree with you. I've never seen chemistry like that since Gale Harold and Randy Harrison on 'Queer as Folk', but then there was something 'else' about Chris and Lee.Not sure if it was the prison setting and the whole captivity element. But WOW!!!

"Sometimes my ruminations are too confusing for someone not inside my head." -Anon

No prob, my pleasure! I've heard that there's an animated .gif of their GLAAD kiss out there, but I have yet to find it.

Not sure if it was the prison setting and the whole captivity element. But WOW!!!

You may be on to something there the clausterphobia, the tension, the testosterone yowza. *fans self*

Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. -Boethius 524 AD

I adore them . As you can tell by my username :) . I love thier chemistry on OZ.

Ashton/Gilmore and Beecher/Keller can it get 111cany better than that :)

You can watch it here

*)
..*) .*)

(. (.Christy

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Meloni's voicemail message to Tergesen

Has anyone heard the voicemail message that Chris Meloni left on Lee Tergesen's cellphone? (Lee played it during the DVD commentary on Season Four's "Famous Last Words")

Leeeeeeeeeee! What're you doing, baby? Um I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. [unintelligible] Loved hearing your voice. Love you. Miss you. Would love to see you. Mememememememememe that's me thinking memememememememe.
Um We'll try and get together, if not for [just?] a slice of pizza or "theatre"
[said in British accent].

They seem like they're pretty close in real life, LOL

Re: Meloni's voicemail message to Tergesen

I remember the firts time I heard that. I missed Tom Fontana saying they were about to play it and when he yells Lee it scared the crap ou2000t of me. Here is a link to it online. http://geocities.com/tesan/chrismeloni.au

YAY!! Thanks so much for the link that's awesome. Those two are so freaking *cute* together. wink.gif

No problem. I like helping out Lee fans.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Most perfect chemistry on TV ever: Tergesen and Meloni - Toby and Chris.

Post deleted

I think this time is true acording Etertainment weekly!!!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/06/svu-meloni-and-tergesen-reunite/

So excited!!!