Princess Diana : Is it true that she and JFK, Jr. slept together?

Is it true that she and JFK, Jr. slept together?

I've heard rumors that Princess Di and John F. Kennedy, Jr. ("John-John") often mingled with one another. Has this ever actually been confirmed or is it nonsense? Just wondering. RIP to both, by the way.

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum!"

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Is it true that she and JFK, Jr. slept together?

It was actually a British tabloid (The DailyFAIL) that said it.

I do think Di and John-John would have been an interesting couple, though.

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum!"

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Diana did not sleep with JFK Junior. They met once at the Hotel Carlyle in NYC to discuss plans for the Princess to appear on the front cover of GEORGE magazine, but this never happened either. Such a shame that the President's son died within two years of Diana's car crash in a 1999 plane crash just as tragic.

It is likewise shocking and shameful that Diana's so-called friend Simone Simmons would publish such rubbish about her famous, legendary friend just to make money. This totally untrue tryst is mentioned at the very beginning of Simmons book titled Diana: The Last Word. Good thing that Diana's other biographers Sarah Bradford and Tina Brown nipped this trashy tidbit in the bud in their tenth anniversary bios in 2007.

The Princess and the President's son would have made the hottest item in the tabloid world if they had indeed wrinkled the sheets together, but John F. Kennedy Jr. was about to be married to Carolyn Bessette when they met and she wouldn't have taken such a risk to damage her already sullied reputation as a not-yet-divorced princess. Diana was too smart for that. It would have given the Palace ammunition against her, and JFK Jr. was not carnally interested in the world's most famous woman. His interest was purely professional: to put her on the front of his magazine (which has gone the way of the Dodo since his own premature demise) to make some money for his financial backers. GEORGE was loosing money at this time. Diana on one cover alone would have given his corporate coffers a big boost.

Married of not, I'm sleeping with JFK Jr. He was hott as hell!

Brian Kinney & Justin Taylor