when did this happen. i never heard.

People, let this bitch rest on peace and get a life, all of you

Re: she's dead ???

Your immature, aren't you?

[[I know what's goin' this time, there's a |s t r a n g e r| in my life]]

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

And I care, why? Exactly. BTW, I'm not English. Get over yourself. You've been blocked.

[[I know what's goin' this time, there's a |s t r a n g e r| in my life]]

in 1997. where've you been?

Post d
5b4
eleted

I am not revealing my name to protect the innocent.

Aug. 31, 1997 is the day she died in the car crash, see the above poster just mentioned the year of her death not the date.

Post deleted

its was all over the news,radio,and print media,yes it was 8-31-97.Ill never forget that cause i'd just started high school and im the same age as William,her oldest son,well a few months older.whomever asked this ? originally; were you around in 1997?very young?were not one to turn on the news?I did think it was a mistake when it was first announced cause of her young age and she was not known to be ill(she wasnt) at the time.I thought they meant the queen mother at first but it was Diana.It was very sad too!!

Who cares she was just a hyped celeb with no brain. Don't most British people do 16d0 n't care nor know anything about the royal family today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TzcANOHiDo

Diana was special,more so than i ealized,even if i bored with the coverage eventually.when one read about her,she was really genuine and very nice,She was not just some dumb Blond.She was more of a princess than the Winsors ever thot or knew

when did this happen. i never heard.

I knew we had a colony on Mars, and this guy just proved it! That's the only explanation that I can think of for him not knowing that Princess Diana was dead. He served his 20 years in NASA's Martian colony and now he's back home!