Princess Diana : whatever happened to the crushed Mercedes??

whatever happened to the crushed Mercedes??

I had read in a short article for a magazine a few years ago, that it was just in some storage container rusting away.

What would they do with it?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: whatever happened to the crushed Mercedes??

the investigation is over so it would have been crushed.

Post deleted

Apparantly it is still in a storage container, albeit having been now transferred back to the uk.

I read a report last year that the owner of the car was allegedly wanting it back so that he could see it (I think it belonged to an agency?) but haven't heard anything else recently?

Don't think they would do anything about it until the Official UK inquest is complete.

REF: I read a report last year that the owner of the car was allegedly wanting it back so that he could see it (I think it belonged to an agency?) but haven't heard anything else recently?

ANS: I thought the car belonged to Mohammed al-Fayed, Dodi's father. If so, he will probably use it to "prove" his son and Diana were murdered by Prince Philip. That's been his allegation for a decade.

al-Fayed's own organization failed that night and lead to the deaths.

Nope - the car definately belonged to an agency. There was a report in the press last week that the agency are fighting to have the car brought back to France where they intend to sell it - having already offered to Mohamed Al Fayed, who declined the purchase.

The car has apparently been stored in the UK in two containers (it was cut in half prior to shipping over) - but apparantly still has blood stains on the carpet interior - and the agency who own it obviously want to make a profit by selling it to the highest bidder.

It's the same old story. People trying to profit from the deaths of others.

I found out this summer on a documentary about the crash that it was in storage in a container on the grounds of a junkyard in France.this program calims that the accident may not have happned in the way its been stated,there is a possibly could have been a group of people out to bump Diana off.I myself Don't know waht to think either way,im still making up my mind up.Sounds like its being kept as evidence in case any new evidence surfaces plus documnets about the investigation are still sealed,some have been opened,but several more are still closed and have yet to be opened.

There's the alternative theory that Dodi was the target to get back at his father by whomever and for whatever reason and Diana was "collateral damage." I think it was an accident caused by too fast speeds and the pursuing paparazzi. How could any assassins keep pace with the chaotic last minute decisions Dodi made that night as to their itinerary? To deliberately kill the couple would almost require Henri Paul to be on a suicide mission.

New evidence MAY surface after Prince Charles and the Queen are dead.

I don't think this car will ever be crushed, even after all the official investigations are over. It will be stored somewhere for many, many years. I hope that no one is able to get hold of it and sell it--that would be quite tacky, to say the least.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Maybe not so important but what happened to Henri Paul's Mini?

The world is your lobster.