Politics : Flynn and the traitors in our midst

Flynn and the traitors in our midst

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/14/trump-flynn-and-seditionists-our-midst/

Flynn and the traitors in our midst
Jail the seditionists
By L. Todd Wood - - Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The resignation of Gen. Michael Flynn from the position of National Security Adviser to the president of the United States brings more to the table than meets the eye. Yes, he lost the trust of the president, and I won’t dwell on that. However, there is more to the story.

There is a concerted effort by multiple parties in the U.S. government to bring down the duly elected president of the United States, Donald Trump. This is not resistance. This is not hurt feelings. This is not just politics. It is sedition. It is treason.

Leaking the transcripts of a phone call between an American member of government and the Russian ambassador is illegal. Leaking the transcripts of the president of the United State’s phone calls to foreign leaders is not just illegal. It is treachery. It hurts the national security of the country, of the people. Bad international actors are on the move around the world — from North Korea to China, to Iran, to Russia. They are bent on weakening the power of this country. Putting the private comments of our president in the public eye is an attempt to hurt his power and, therefore, an effort to hurt the people.

We used to shoot people for this type of behavior.

The Flynn incident was unfortunate. He was obviously a visionary military leader and an asset in the movement to give America back to the people. But he [apparently] lied to the Vice President Mike Pence. Of course, he could no longer be in his position.

There is a treasonous element in our midst. It exists within the government set up by Barack Hussein Obama. They do not care about the safety of our country. They care about their own power and political agenda. They also exist within the establishment wing of the Republican Party.

They need to be jailed.

I hope the president can find the right people to do this. The future our nation and our children depends on it.
To his credit, Trump seems to understand the severity of this issue:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880

Donald J. Trump Verified account 
‏@realDonaldTrump

The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!

P.S. Yes I will be ringing this bell til the board shuts down in a few days. This issue cannot go overlooked. This is THE issue of our time.

"If it doesn't make sense, it's not true." -- Judge Judy
Keep free speech and free thought alive!

Re: Flynn and the traitors in our midst

Maybe trump will keep his promise about draining the swamp.

Let's flush out all the snakes, from the President down to the lowly staffer.

Donald Trump Supporters - Klan, Kremlin, Koons

There are snakes and there are vipers. Right now vipers are threatening this country's very foundation. They don't care about the country, they only care about power and Trump and those who voted for him challenged that power in the most upsetting way possible. These vipers are out for revenge. They are out to permanently silence the other side by any means necessary. They have infiltrated Intelligence agencies, the media, the political establishment on both sides, etc. They are locked and loaded for bear and we (those who don't fall in line) are all the target.

It won't be difficult to find and punish the leakers.

Only a handful of people would have had access to the sensitive information in this instance.

Not knowing history is like being a leaf that doesn't know it's part of a tree.

Moonie logic: Blowing the whistle on people who were stooging for Putin while Obama was in office is treason.

RUSSIAN TROLL? 🐻

Leaking the transcripts of a phone call between an American member of government

Didn't take long for the first piece of fake news in that article. Lol, Moonie Times.

"Whether homosexuality causes less harm (than slavery) is debatable" - Hada

What I learned from the Trump supporters of the board when Wikileaks was dumping documents obtained through Russian hacking, in a concerted effort to influence the outcome of the election, is that it doesn't matter how or why information is obtained and put into the public domain as long as the information is true.

You're not saying that Trump and his hopelessly partisan fans are being hypocrites are you?

I'll have you know that the OP is a critical thinker and is an objective observer of events.

Yup!

Don't expect her to delete it.

You're my wife now.

She's posted worse and then defended it for 200 posts before, I don't expect any change this time.

True, true.

You're my wife now.

That c u nt had no issue with leaks prior to this. He praised wikileaks and asked Russians to hack away.

Trump needs to die of a heart attack already. Right in front of his family preferably.

Flynn should be questioned under duress and shot if guilty. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once wore.

👆 TRIGGERED.

Triggered Republican from Texas. Down here we call it educated. Aware. Knowledgeable of how goverment is supposed to work and the dignity attached to a military uniform.

One good thing you still have to look forward to: with Trump continuing Obama's deportations you should eventually be able to move on up from that sh'tty job of yours. Hell--dream big...Wal-Mart!

👆TRIGGERED poster speaks of "dignity" right after:

That c u nt had no issue with leaks prior to this. He praised wikileaks and asked Russians to hack away.

Trump needs to die of a heart attack already. Right in front of his family preferably. Flynn should be questioned under duress and shot if guilty.
The irony is lost on him/her because of being blinded by emotion and delusion. Sad!

You mean like all people who leaked indo abut the FBI investigations of Hillary?
You mean like Comey announcing they were investigating her, but then saying to Congress the FBI doesn't announce when they are investigating people?

Conservatives broke it. Now they're whining about it?

Fascists decide that you are a criminal, then they find the crime

leaked indo abut the FBI investigations of Hillary?
Huh? What info was leaked about the FBI investigations of Hillary? I don't remember.

Huh? What info was leaked about the FBI investigations of Hillary? I don't remember.

How typically convenient that you "don't remember". Let's refresh your memory, shall we?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/rudy-giuliani-hillary-clinton-email-fbi/

Giuliani, a top Donald Trump surrogate and adviser, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on "The Situation Room" Friday that the FBI's announcement "came as a complete surprise, except to the extent that maybe it wasn't as much of a surprise."
"I got it all from former FBI agents. Tremendous anger within the FBI about the way, number one, Jim Comey's conclusion (to not recommend criminal charges in July) and, number two, the way they believed they were being obstructed by what they regard as a pretty corrupt Obama Justice Department," Giuliani said. "Cutting off a grand jury investigation, cutting off subpoenas."
But earlier Friday, Giuliani, a former federal prosecutor, said he had "heard about" a forthcoming FBI announcement before it became public.

"This has been boiling up in the FBI. I did nothing to get it out. I had no role in it. Did I hear about it? Darn right I heard about it," Giuliani said on "Fox and Friends." He continued, "I can't even repeat the language I heard from the former FBI agents."

Leaking the transcripts of a phone call between an American member of government and the Russian ambassador is illegal

And yet that's exactly what Trump did, in concert with possibly foreign interests, to win the election.

Really? When did he do this? Do you have the details? I don't remember this.

Two words:

Hacked emails.

So, no details.

Thanks.

It's one of the biggest news stories of the year. The "no details" ploy doesn't wash, in this case. Anyone unfamiliar with the details is functionally illiterate.

Leaking the transcripts of a phone call between an American member of government and the Russian ambassador is illegal.

Flynn wasn't an "American member of government" when he made calls to the Russian ambassador.

Putting the private comments of our president in the public eye is an attempt to hurt his power and, therefore, an effort to hurt the people.

You mean the President who hasn't had a brain fart he didn't feel compelled to tweet?

To his credit, Trump seems to understand the severity of this issue:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880

Donald J. Trump Verified account 
‏@realDonaldTrump

The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!

Too bad the tweets from his @realdonaldtrump Twitter account are being sent via his UNSECURED Android phone... which he refuses to stop using.

No worries, Benedict Donald will be out soon, and hopefully hung up by piano wire.

--
Farewell Transmission
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=malJUMz2A9Y

F-CK YOU!!

Thank you.