Lydia Lunch : Lydia Lunch gets destroyed

Lydia Lunch gets destroyed

Re: Lydia Lunch gets destroyed

I don't know who the hell Joe Rogan is, but he comes across as a real loser in that clip. How exactly is Lydia Lunch destroyed in that clip? She basically stands there while he makes a complete and utter ass of himself, whoever he is.

Lunch is an icon for several generations of punks. Joe Rogan is a nobody. I just looked him up--he hosts UFC? Way to go, bro, you're really important. laugh.gif

You could never be Agent Cooper--not even for your mom's XMAS party!

I don't know who the hell Joe Rogan is, but he comes across as a real loser in that clip.
It doesn't matter if YOU know who he is, Lydia Lunch got completely destroyed by him.

How exactly is Lydia Lunch destroyed in that clip?
By Joe Rogan calling her out point by point on the silly game she has made a career out of.

She basically stands there while he makes a complete and utter ass of himself, whoever he is.
She does stand there, frozen on the spot, with a primordial panic-smile on her face. He calls her out, and it's all she can do to keep from crying.

L 5b4 unch is an icon for several generations of punks.
True. I know who Lydia Lunch is.

Joe Rogan is a nobody. I just looked him up--he hosts UFC?
Yes, he hosts the UFC. He isn't a nobody at all.

Om Mani Padme Hum

I don't think you know who Lydia Lunch is if you believe that her career has been a "silly game."

How old are you?

Thrownmuse has the heart of a dove and the hide of a rhino.

Oh I forgot, she's dark and mysterious! Her shtick has not aged well...

She got destroyed.

Om Mani Padme Hum

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

"Look me in the eye" "I'm going to put my cigarette out on you" is part of simple conversation? She tried to bully him. Her boyfriend even admits to him that no one ever stands up to her.

Om Mani Padme Hum

Sorry to jump in with my 2 cents, but you, sir or madam, are a complete idiot....Lydia Lunch is, and will always be, an incredible artist that just gets better with time....

Sorry to jump in with my 2 cents, but you, sir or madam, are a complete idiot....Lydia Lunch is, and will always be, an incredible artist that just gets better with time....
And she got destroyed by Joe Rogan. Your "incredible artist" seems to have lost her edge.

Om Mani Padme Hum

That was awesome. :)

Rogan pwned her.