Lindsay Lohan : Wasted talent

Wasted talent

All the talent that this girl has and wasted away. I do blame her parents but after a certain time it's all on her. Shame

Re: Wasted talent

to waste something, you need to possess it in the first place.It makes me sad that people are so limited these days to think Lohan has talent.

That's only for some people. Some people believe she has talent, amongst the dozens of other actors, and amongst people that act in maybe community plays due to the difficulty of being able to receive recognition.

I think Lohan had talent but it was definitely grossly overrated. Before her meltdown she never proved that she could play anything but a highschooler or a college freshman. I don't count screen actors as anything special if they were only good teen stars. Successfully play an adult and then you are a real actor to me.

Lohan utterly failed when she had to play an adult in the atrocious Just My Luck. I really think that the one two punch of Just My Luck and I know who Killed Me showed Hollywood that Lohan was not the real deal, that she was nothing but a flash in the pan teen queen and wouldn't transition into adult roles successful.

It's not a Lohan specific problem, I think that all "teen" actors have to prove themselves as adult actors or sink. For instance I like Shailene Woodley and think that she, at 24 now, has to prove that she can play more than a teenager. She's finally at the age where she can start playing adults and she has to prove that she isn't just another teen actress waiting to fade away and I for one hope that she is more than that because I like her.

The film wasn't much, but her performance in Just My Luck was fairly adequate. She was likable and realistic, in an anti-plastic good girl kind-of-way that's so prevalent and popular today (usually to contrast with the "bad girl" type. Even Lindsay's Mean Girls performance wasn't so saccharine)

I Know Who Killed Me is so grossly underrated. The Razzie nomination is only symbolic of the awards itself, certain aspects of the film (gruesome horror, and the fact one of her characters is a stripper) and her reputation at the time (It was released in the midst of a horrible period. On the flip side, that horrible period only contributed to her performance..) Her performance is very decent, even above average considering she wasn't even 21 yet. Both that film and Georgia Rule (and Bobby, Chapter 27, A Prairie Home Companion, The Canyons, The Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, even Life-Size..) show what she is capable of.

She was quite good on A Prairie Home Companion. I think she has potential if she can stay focused and pick good roles.

Rachel mcadams did just fine. She was able to shake her Hot Chick and Regina George image fairly quickly.

Lohan not so much. And she was horrendous in Nist my luck. Wooden performance.

Lots of child actors have gone on to do amazing thingsJodie Foster, Leonardo DiCaprio, Drew Barrymore, Christian Bale, Ethan Hawke, Natalie Portman, Neil Patrick Harris, Anna Paquin, Seth Green, Jason Bateman, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Hayden Paintierre (sp?), Tina Majorino, Ron Howardtons! I think some have had trouble transitioning, but many have done very well. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with having a stable homelife. Lindsay's parents have been a hot mess for a very long time. Her dad was in jail while she filmed The Parent Trap! I do feel sorry for her because she doesn't have anyone around her who is truthful & supportive. Oprah tried.that was a trainwreck.

You obviously didn't watch A prairie home companion, Georgia Rule, Chapter 27, The canyons and Bobby. None of these are amazing films but she did give good and some great performances. I never saw Mean girls as a great performance.

Yes, she a good, legitimate actress (that Elizabeth Taylor TV movie notwitstanding) but her lengthy former child star meltdown is sadly what most people know her for.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Every actor gives a terrible performance one day or another including the greatest such as Travolta, Robert Deniro, Gary Oldman, Will Smith, Halle Berry, Tommy Lee Jones .. The liz and dick thing was catastrophe, that's for sure.

Lindsay Lohan does have talent, whether you like it or not. It makes me sad that people are so delusional to think she can't act.

she can't act, look at that terrible liz taylor movie, she is just plain bad

False. You've obviously never seen her other movies, troll. One bad performance doesn't make you a bad actor.

problem is that you just dont know acting, probably think any girl with big boobs is a good actress.

problem is that you just dont know acting
Look who's talking.

probably think any girl with big boobs is a good actress.
Citation needed.

magnusplin's list of greatest actresses:
jane russelll
jayne mansfield
kitten natividad
uma thurman

magnusplin's list of greatest actresses:
jane russelll
jayne mansfield
kitten natividad
uma thurman
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/001/865/wikipedian_protester.jpg

She was seriously good looking when she was early 20s. Seems many chicks just can't understand that for some reason.

oh she'll probably be considered the next Julia roberts. In a few years you'll ask where its at and they'll just say it was her.

Lindsay Lohan Ultimate Despair for Arab Approval

Life is hard sometimes.

A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me.

I feel you here. I'm in minority but I think she is a great actress BUT she is soooo DUMB in addition! I still hope she'll get some decent roles in the future

Lindsay is as old as my sis.
That's to say why I was petrified when I saw her guest appearence a few days ago in Florence
http://www.bestmovie.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/lindsay-lohan-firenze.jpg

How can she possibly claim that she is "pushing so hard to do "mean girls 2" when the only role in such a movie would be the "mean milf"?

This is not just a consequence of her lifestyle (Courtney Love was more into these habits and looks way better) but is more symptomatic of being - sorry for that - brainless.

A "normal"woman in her early forties looks way better than Lindsay now. I loved her freckles, smile and post teen movies (those with Fonda, Altman's , ), and I would have loved to watch her in more mature roles as a normal person.

I think it's tragic, too. She had talent and looks, a package needing guidance and the right direction. A what if? walking, she had such potential. I wish she had left her face alone. Nothing was wrong with her lips. Now it is about emotional and mental normalcyThat is what I hope she finds.

"Get the cheese to sickbay."