Ted Levine : What happend to him?

What happend to him?

His performance in The Silence of the Lambs was amazing. One of the best villans ever. Why didn't he have a good movie career? Very sad to think about

Re: What happend to him?/What?

Very sad to think about

I will admit, Ted is a fantastically talented actor, who should have enjoyed a far more visible and extended career, but SAD? Hardly, Ted has landed regular roles in television, and successful movies. His career has been far from sad.

Jack's not dead! Jack would never die without telling me, first!

Re: What happend to him?

I really loved him for 8 seasons in Monk as Monk's friend Capt. Leland Stottlemeyer! He was so funny and touching as Monk's friend and former Captain who Stood up for Monk and worked with him on police cases in solving homicides! I didn't even know he was in Silence of the Lambs until years after I saw him o 1908 n Monk. I think he's a very talented actor!

Truly amazing actor. There has to be an Oscar in his future! He may be picky and/or have difficulty getting the parts he wants after playing such convincing terrifying bad guys. He is a cop on his hew series The Bridge on FX. Stottlemeyer was a great character. Such a hunk and so sincere.

Have you not seen "heat"? I swear, some people on imdb are morons

An incredible part! Should have won an Oscar for that!

He is awesome on Hell on Wheels. Top-tier talent, that dude.

I don't understand what you mean by what happened to him? He's enjoyed a steady, successful career. He's always got a job, and has been in incredible shows and movies.

Heat, Ali, The Fast and the Furious, American Gangster, Shutter Island, and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. That's a pretty damn good resume.

"I'm afraid I just blue myself." -Dr. Tobias Fünke

Yeah he is pretty busy. Some Weeks ago I saw him in The Bridge TV Series.

Yeah, he's not hurting for work. He's one of our best and most underrated modern character actors. If this were the 70s/or a perfect world (definitely not the same thing LOL), sure he'd be the lead in more movies but he's doing pretty well as a in-demand character actor.

He was awesome in Monk. Dude has made some bank in his career.

Every time my wife and I see him show up in a scene we say "Hey, it's Frank!" Crime Story had way too many good characters to say who was best, but he was definitely up there.

"No Frank, you're still down here with the rest of us."

What's the matter, are you still upset that McDonald's didn't give you that promotion to french fries?