Maggie Gyllenhaal : There was a time, when actresses were at least pretty…

There was a time, when actresses were at least pretty…

Gyllenhaal is an example of an actress, which shows that this rule no longer applies....cause she's ugly and oddly self-satisfied, which makes her plainly repulsive.

"The Dark Knight" had, probably, the least attractive female character in the history of comic book movies (which had to affect ticket sales is some way, but apparently no one sees a problem there).

She's a proof that what counts in the end is jewish blood.

Re: There was a time, when actresses were at least pretty…

Or it could be that she's an incredibly talented actress who chooses interesting projects. But a bigot wouldn't consider that

In which picture that "incredible talent" of hers is detectable?

"Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang"?

The Honorable Woman.

"Secretary" for one.

She was fine in Nanny mcphee. So has your argument changed that because its a childrens film its somehow not worthy. Presumably Mary poppins is also rubbish in your book, or does it hold pleasant childhood memories and is therefore acceptable. Oh and of course julie andrews isnt jewish is she.
As a previous poster said " the honourable woman " is a 238 brilliant performance. It's 4 hrs plus of dialogue heavy drama, with very few explosions, or gratuitous nudity so I doubt it's to your taste.

Dude, do you really think that the problem with actresses right now is that they're not pretty enough? Are you kidding me? Every actress has to look like a supermodel in order to make it. The real problem is that theirs not enough down to earth looking actresses. Do you think that Sissy Spacek or Shelly Duvall could've made it in todays Hollywood climate?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

hey a real antiSemite! I've heard about ya'll but I've never come across one of you!

suzycreamcheese RIP Heath Ledger 1979-2008

Post deleted

cause she's ugly and oddly self-satisfied, which makes her plainly repulsive.

But she's not ugly. I'd also add that even the least attractive actor or actress is more attractive than most of the hideous faces I see each day walking the streets in real life.

She's very talented actress and Naturally beautiful woman.

I agree. She is the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. Her smile specially is such joy for my heart

It's hard to believe that you beat out a million other sperm.

By the way, who're you dating lately...your left or your right palm?

But she's not even ugly...

I never said she was

Post deleted

If Jewish people have priority in Hollywood then why would she legally change her first name to something more gentile sounding?