Oldboy : who loves Elizabeth Olsen

who loves Elizabeth Olsen

she is so beautiful ...she is a natural

she was brilliant in this

Re: who loves Elizabeth Olsen

She's immensely awesome, best actress of her generation.

+++by His wounds we are healed. - Isaiah 53:5+++

she's alright, but "best actress of her generation"??? ROFL

I'm not sure what you find so funny about that, after years of quality performances in smaller indie movies and now some Hollywood blockbuster films.

Her Martha, Marcy, May, Marlene performance is easily one of the best performances by an early 20's actress since the turn of the century, she carried Silent House when she was onscreen in almost every frame, she was a great Scarlet Witch.

She's hands down one of the best young actresses out there today.

here is exactly what i find funny:

"best actress of her generation"

hilaaaaarious.

Let me guess, you think Jennifer Lawrence is the best actress of our generation? Elizabeth is such a natural actress, and just goes to show you don't need to be totally over the top in order to be considered a good actress.

jen is alright, but also far from "best actress of her generation".

to be honest, i would never have come up with such a stupid term as "best actress of her generation". that's like "best film eva" / "Worst film eva" / "...will become a cult classic" ...etc.

Share some of what you are smoking please.

If you're referring to me, I don't smoke.

Oh cmon, WWJD?

Her boobs are the best thing about this movie. They should get an Oscar nom. Best boobs of the year award. I sure hope the rest of the movie wasnt just an excuse to see her boobs because theyre really amazing. Wait, this makes no sense. People dont shoot movies for 5 seconds worth boobs... or do they? I mean come on, those boobs! That's the only upgrade from the original Old boy, certainly not the rest of the movie. Anyway, go Boobs go! Please dont send me to some secret jail for this comment.

I totally agree. Boobs were great.

Ive fallen a little bit in love with her recently so much so that shes one of the few actresses who i would watch any movie because shes in it (especially when she gets her kit off)

I love her. And i love her boobs.

She is! Can't argue with that!