Jim Gaffigan : this man is gay

this man is gay

yes he is

Re: this man is gay

I wish.

Because of the commercial? No, he's not.

-In my mind, Christopher Reeve will always be Superman.-

Very gay accent , yes.

5 kids and married,not gay to me.Straight City

his gay accent means he's gay. Many gay men have families w female partners.

His accent and the way talks sounds like someone R______D or to be politically correct,someone mentally handicapped.He is also hot tempered.If he was gay I wouldn't care,I just don't pick that up with my own gaydar.

i live in LA AND SEE IT ALL THE TIME...not that there's anything wrong w it. But Gaffigan has a gay voice. It's like a british guy w an accent. He talks that way because he's a brit. Jim talks this way because he's gay. He should just admit it

Consenting adults' sex lives are nobody's business.

Being married with children is also not a "determining" factor for homosexuality. I know two women that married, had children by and were abandoned by men that came out to them later in life.

Now, lying, deceiving and abandoning one's family because of those choices is something to consider and discuss. Until people stop posting random speculations about EVERYBODY knowing it can destroy many lives 5b4 , people struggling with their sexuality will continue to remain fearful of being open and honest with others FROM THE BEGINNING.

It's a simple IF/THEN statement:

If one does not have to face termination, ostracization, loss of life (or close to it) by being able to TALK about their conflicted sexual feelings; more people would stop playing up the image society demands of them and be more authentic and less destructive when they accept who/what they are and want to move on.

-----
"Can we all just parachute down from Cloud Coo-coo Land?" Jimmy-Better Call Saul