Kaley Cuoco : Poor thing

Poor thing

It's being reported that her (ex) husband is addicted to drugs. Kaley deserves so much better than that. I hope she finds a decent guy who treats her right.

Re: Poor thing

She didn't know that before she married him?

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

No, she didn't because it wasn't until afterwards that he got injured, I believe. I know she wasn't aware.
I was gonna let you *beep* me, but I got my rag, and I know how you hate a mess

I believe that Sweeting was recovering from an injury at the time he meet Kaley.

Work hard in SILENCE, let success be your NOISE.

She still didn't know he was addicted to pain killers

Addicted to pain killers

And now supposedly he is " addicted" to Kaley's money

Work hard in SILENCE, let success be your NOISE.

In no other country in the world there are as many substance abusers whose addiction began with pain killers. Doctors in the US are mindlessly prescribing dangerous, addictive drugs, often for minor ailments.

I became dependant at the age of 29 after a surgery. It was hell. I have been clean for almost a year now. But it changes everything about the person you are. It can happen to anybody...you just have to have the will and the strength to do it and stick with it. It's the hardest thing I have ever done.

Well done on being clean for almost a year. I've never been addicted, but I've had my issues over the years so can relate to you. Stay strong