Steel Magnolias : Just about Perfect!!

Just about Perfect!!

Loved this movie, from start to finish. Don't usually go for remakes; but this one was on par with the original; with a bit of updated/contemporary thrown in, as well. Alfre Woodard and Phylica Rashad were the standouts. They played their roles brilliantly. Loved it!

Re: Just about Perfect!!

I loved it as well!! Really good! Great acting as well!

I loved it as well, but I wish they had finished it like the original. It just felt unfinished to me.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ-Gandhi

you people are insane. this movie stunk . it was an unnecessary piece of garbage

"So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey"

The cool thing for me is I've never watched or wanted to watch the original so I enjoyed it with fresh eyes. Great movie. I may see the original now because I never got the fuss before. I don't do sappy, but knowing it's based on the author's sister is sad.

GAWD, you are kidding me?????? This is about the WORST movie to ever be called a movie. 2 things never existed, "Garden knomes and BLACK BELLES" If they had made it in the ghetto, it would have been a much better movie.