Film General : I Wonder If We REALLY Understand What We're All About To Lose Here…

I Wonder If We REALLY Understand What We're All About To Lose Here…

Something tells me that two weeks from today, when we can no longer come here to do what we like to do, the TRUE feeling of loss will finally start settling in......

SAVE FERRIS

Re: I Wonder If We REALLY Understand What We're All About To Lose Here..

I get what you're saying, it sucks.

We'll always have reddit.

I think as soon as I find a new job and/or a girlfriend, I'll manage to pull through.

I will definitely miss the individual movie sites (I hope the IMDB seriously reconsiders THAT), but the "FG" board? That's the easiest thing to replace, first of all, and the whole board has been a dysfunctional troll's paradise for so long I feel like I'm just wasting time here anyway. I'll miss it like I would miss eating Twinkies--it kinda sucks, but it was probably never good for me anyway.

"Let be be finale of seem/ The only emperor is the Emperor of Ice Cream"

I think as soon as I find a new job and/or a girlfriend, I'll manage to pull through.

So...never, huh?

I know I'll never forget these boards. I don't have a real social life, and knowing these boards were here was really important, to me.

I dunno. I guess I could get outside in the fresh air, but people don't really like me, for obvious reasons. On the message boards, I could share my sense of humour and sometimes get a 'lol' from people, without the risk of meeting people IRL.

- Oh, SOMEbody asides me is gonna RUE this here particular day...

Oh no, it's already hit me. Last night I watched Hidden Figures, was confused if the movie made a mistake or if I missed something, and it hit me again that I will soon no longer have a place to go to figure things like that out.

You'd feel cocky too if you were full of myself.

Jesus Christ, you're all acting like the world is ending. This is really pathetic to witness.

It's really upset me, this is the place I come to relax with like-minded people who now have become good friends.

Whole lot of ugly from a never ending parade of stupid.

Go outside to the zoo or the pleasure park. See what the world has to offer.

ALLONZEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be liberated. Maybe we'll find something more productive to do.